Big Brother 11

ericsturrock

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/big-brother-11/294992

If you check the link it shows that Big Brother 11 will debut Mid-season 2009 (which means between January and April).

BUT it has no official debut episode information yet, which means that if CBS orders more episodes of the show, the start date could be pushed back or the show could have a different day or time slot.

So that's awesome!

I'm excited, how about you?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is a case of TV Guide jumping the gun. They're the only source I could find on this report. I would sure hope that CBS does not run a winter version. The summer shows have become a sort of . . . . . guilty pleasure for us (The better half & I) I guess. But I feel it would soon deplete the fan base if they tried to run two cycles a year.

Even if they changed locations, did a special like Celebrity BB for the winter cycle, or just brought back all the fan favorites, I think it would be overkill!

Please don't mess with my BB :pray2:

i knew this was coming

jmho

What about a special "Washed up comic stars from the past" edition?

Or "Famous TV Moms from the 70's" edition?

Or "Former TV Sitcom Kids Who Are All Grown Up Now" edition...no, strike that...MacKenzie Phillips got busted for smuggling coke/heroin...unless it's a special "Betty Ford Center Edition".

I know I'll watch it too...but geesh...it's so time consuming to watch 3 shows a week plus live feeds and keep up with the message boards here! Once a year is better for me...

Also, I agree with SugarB... it may be to much BB and a sure fire way to kill it. I hope not though...

I for one do not want a mid season BB unless it is nothing at all like season 9 which left all of us like wha??

And hey UPV, thanks for wearin your Reny avi for today,lolol love that

NOOOOOOOOO Don't want winter BB, too much for me to handle with my fav winter shows starting up. Bad enough nothing gets done in summer with BB, but winter I gotta clean house, cook food, clean clean clean!! Geezzzzz hubby would leave me if I sit infront of this thing for another three months..... :animated_bouncy: Summer BB just fine for me...

pssssst:

I'd watch anyways

Ugh noooo. I love BB but this could kill the entire show if they overload it like this.

Well as long as it makes it until 2011 and i'm eligible to try out than I'll be fine.

:]]].

Archived