Luxury Competition

JAS

sounded to me like the luxury comp might be a chance to take a trip/give up the rest of the game (?)

anyone else think that?

I was thinking something like that. I was thinking that if they go on the trip they don't get to play in POV which would have a major impact on the game.

I'm watching BBAD now and I wonder if these people really think that the luxury comp really is a trip to Japan. The guy with the letter may or may not have anything to do with where they will go.

Some of the stupid things that have come out of this groups mouth this season has amazed me, I have a really hard time believing they are that stupid.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought of something last night while laying in bed trying to sleep.

Maybe the luxury comp winner gets to pick someone from the jury house to take with them. It would be very important who they pick and could sway the jury. For instance if Dan won and he picked Ollie the one he screwed over and won Ollie over to voting to keep him. Ollie could come back and convince the others that Dan is a really nice guy. bla bla bla

I bet the luxury is something like attending a show taping or on a game show or someone said MTV awards.

The letter said...

Congratulations house guests.

By managing to obtain this letter you have officially launched a very special luxury competition.

The winner will be awarded an amazing trip out of the house, a trip that could impact the game.

More details tomorrow.

mtv music awards

jmho

the winner of luxury comp cannot play in pov

jmho

I agree uvp. IF they accept it, they can not play.

It said it could change the game...I agree with what Memphis said, I think it's a visit to the jury house.

Too bad there is a luxury comp...I so wanted NOT for Memphis to get his way. But, the luxury comp affects the outcome of the game (as stated by Mama Mrs. Chen Julie) so this could be interesting.

I sooooo much want to see Memphis NOT get anything in a luxury comp.

This is a big WHAT IF: as you know the sumo wrestler is there for the luxury competition. Julie said there's also a twist that could change the game. I think the twist is that the person who wins the luxury trip will also leave the game (if they accept it). Since the finale is 9/16 that means 2 people have to leave next week. Does this make sense? :animated_scratchchin:

That is what I was thinking...that their twists sometimes land with a Thud.

I thought it could be a weekend with a loved one.

But also, got to Geshia House (owned by Boogie) and maybe have a chance to talk strategy with some of the Big Brother winners/All Stars: Boogie, Dr. Will, Dick, Janelle, etc... (this twist would be like a prize given on the Apprentice)

But I like the idea of take the trip lose the chance for POV or a chance to stay in the game (Dan could opt for a trip over POV) or Jerry just might say screw it, I am 75 years old...

The HG only have one more week in that house. The producers know they are going to have to tempt them with something BIG in order to disrupt their game. They now have their eyes on the prize and I believe it will take something huge to change the outcome of this game.

If I was in their position I wouldn't take a mediocre luxury comp like appearing on a sitcom or talk show outside that house especially if it's going to affect my game. However, IF my taking the prize will screw up someone else's chances at the half million that would be quite a temptation. ;)

The houseguests simply don't know if it will affect their game in a good way, or a bad way. If it were something that included a trip, but they could take one of the members of the jury house, that would be enormous. If Dan won it, I would actually suggest taking Michelle. Tell her that he felt badly about her not winning the trip before and when he won the luxury comp, it just seemed as if Michelle would appreciate this more than anyone else.

But if it means not playing in POV, then the only one who WOULD take it, would be Dan. He's the only one who could afford to not play in POV.

Considering that they are having the POV competition on Tuesday during a LIVE show... followed immediately by a live eviction... It tells me that the trip will be a semi-long trip where they will be gone a few days (sometime between today and Tuesday) and during those few days, those who remain in the house could campaign against the one who was gone.

Memphis needs to throw this competition in a bad way. He already won the car. If he won this luxury prize, he might actually give the 500K away to whoever he is standing next to in the end.

yeah he needs to not even think about having it for himself, but he won't because Memphis is a very selfish guy, I will be hidin and watchin on this one, very interesting,lol

Considering that they are having the POV competition on Tuesday during a LIVE show... followed immediately by a live eviction...

PoV competition may not be LIVE on Tuesday. But the PoV meeting will be.

Yes, Jedi, that is my understanding too!

Maybe they will be told they are going on all expense paid trip to Japan...only its a so-so restaurant named "Japan" down on Santa Monica Blvd....

Maybe the Geisha Girl will really be Renny (with a sharp letter opener)?

They were in the back yard, I could see a hot dog with relish, elephant, wishing well, statue, a grape? I don't know there was so much stuff. I thik they have to figure out the phrase, ring the bell, go in DR with a guess. Jerry just rang the bell, went in DR and we got Fish.

Back on,

A girl doing backbends, splits, ect. I see an egg with a number, a wall, and a bathtub. But the camera isn't show us all in order.

Keesha rang bell.

I see an ear.

Jerry rang bell.

showing a cake.

Fish

They get three guesses.

if it is vma i say that is lame

they did it in bb 4 and any fan of bb on show would have guess that

jmho

Maybe it's that new CBS night time game show that comes on Friday night at 9 p.m. on Friday? Pass Word, Pass Gas, something like that!!!

MICHELLE COULDA BEEN A REAL CONTENDAH ON THE GONG SHOW...INSTEAD OF GETTING THE GONG, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BEATEN UNMERCIFULLY BY HOST ED WITH THE GONG HAMMER!!!

I see a large diamond too. The gorilla covers up somethings after awhile. He covered up the ear. There was also what looked to be like a plane/jet of some type he covered up. things are in order so its hard to guess.

In one line I see, a statue maybe of a Roman, hot dog with relish on a table with picnic cloth, (in front there is an animal, looks like a bear) an egg with IT written and a crack, the ear, a bathtub with mud/dirt in it, some kind of wall, the lady, there was an ostritch, a wishing well, a big diamond............

Dan rang bell.

Archived