Most Memorable Bb Moment This Season?

uvp

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Swim Club, Slop Cookies, The Birthday party right after the big fight (awkward!), seeing Michelle get the boot and watching Renny give Dan that long overdue haircut. (I've prayed many a time before letting a hairdresser near my hair so I could sympathize with Dan).

Libra's head bobbing, stomping, screaming, hair on end tirade that showed her for what 99% of the population already knew she was.

Ollie's tantrum which confirmed his true colors.

Julie telling Michelle Dan was not a plant.

Renny screeching like a complete IDIOT because she couldn't open the door the first night.

Agree - Keesha's birthday party (probably the most memorable one she'll ever have.)

F-bombs flying around - and that cake. I still chuckle when I think about it. As I said

before, it looked like it had been painted on the plate.

Especially that soulful, group rendition of Happy Birthday. Reminds me of my fav film, Gone with the Wind, when Scarlet, dressed as slut in Red Dress, crashes Ashley's birthday party and the feeble rendition of Happy B'day.

i have none... this season was a dud to me...

season 9 was much much much much better... far more interesting people. these people on season 10 have no pizazz ... hate to say it but i'm looking forward to it being over and they can get onto casting a lot more interesting folks for season 11...

season 9 great... season 10 ... . meh.

i do agree season 9 was better season

jmho

Chelsia/Josh/James were one of my favourite alliances in BB history! They were so interesting.

That's the thing about bigbrother, for me, you don't have to be a great person to be likable. Being interesting is more important..season 9 was definitely interesting, although for the most part, I'll admit, they were a group of jerks!

I hated everyone from season 9! Sheila was the one I hated the least. I didn't bother to watch the finale. Ryan and Adam made me want to puke. James.....sick017.gif that "taint-slap" sick017.gif

This season had some pretty good HGs.....they just got the boot too soon. Loved Steven and Angie. I think I would have liked Brian if he had stayed longer.

I thought Libra was entertaining, and loved when she got upset and "wigged-out". She didn't know when to let go.

April and Ollie.....not even gonna go there! :lipsrsealed2:

jmho :pixiedust:

Archived