Thursday Show 9/4/08

uvp

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mtv music awards

jmho

Too bad there is a luxury comp...I so wanted NOT for Memphis to get his way. But, the luxury comp affects the outcome of the game (as stated by Mama Mrs. Chen Julie) so this could be interesting.

I got to see Renny get evicted. Her stubborness is what got her booted. She still thinks Jerry is the bad guy in it all.

And pahleeze...could she beg for viewers fondness anymore..."I'm a loving person" she says. She had so many non-loving moments. I don't vote for any AC competitions but if I did, I still wouldn't vote for her.

Question - were those pictures flashed on the tv after the eviction the same ones on the wall today?? I don't have live feeds so I am relying on those that do? I remember Memphis saying that the pictures on the wall probably had nothing to do with the HOH comp tonight. Just curious.

That is what I call catty - April and Michelle behavior. Oh wait, April left holding her head held high with pride and dignity. I guess she doesn't realize that 15 million internet/showtime viewer watched her have sex with someone she just met. I did notice Libra biting her tongue. How about that, I now feel sorry for Libra being in the house with those people. Thank God Renny is going there, but I am going to miss her.

As for the Sumo wrestler, don't they have to try to get him off on that chair to get the info from underneath it? If this is a luxury comp for everyone, or just for the person that figures out how to move him.

yes it was same pics

jmho

This is a big WHAT IF: as you know the sumo wrestler is there for the luxury competition. Julie said there's also a twist that could change the game. I think the twist is that the person who wins the luxury trip will also leave the game (if they accept it). Since the finale is 9/16 that means 2 people have to leave next week. Does this make sense? :animated_scratchchin:

lol that would be funny

jmho

OK I am not mad at Dan anymore...watching April made me realize how much I wanted those people out!...AND it was even better, because Michelle and Ollie got played!!! Libra must be loving this! P.S. I told you the jury house would be like another vacation...where was she...lounging by the pool. The only thing missing was the magarita..

I know Michelle is just kicking herself.

the winner of luxury comp cannot play in pov

jmho

It said it could change the game...I agree with what Memphis said, I think it's a visit to the jury house.

Anyhow, I was cringing when Renny was evicted. I'll miss her yes, and think it would have been wiser to get rid of Keesha now, yes, but I was cringing waiting on Julie to tell her about Gustav. I was SO glad they didn't tell her on the air like that. I hope her family is doing well in that they didn't showcase them tonight.

In as much as I never thought Renny deserve to be in F3, this is awesome lady. I had hoped her game play would be better and that she didn't stick with Keesha.

Renny ... You are a classy, wonderful, funny lady. The best I've ever seen walking out of the BB House.

Kudos to you for being true to yourself.

Peace :)

You could see how happy Libra was w/the way things turned out.

As for the HOH comp., Keesha spends a lot of time on BBAD telling us she's not stupid. I didn't think she was, but wow. Did she get 1 right? I mean it was incredible.

Those pics were up on the memory wall in the afternoon. Dan and Memphis were studying them. That is why they did so well.

You mean those still shots from comps were up on the memory wall along w/the photos of the hg that have been there the entire time?

Archived