Jerry - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jerry thread way down at the bottom.

Jerry really working Memphis about Dan being a snake for putting up Memphis after Memphis took him off the block.

Is he serious? Jerry Jerry Jerry

I have to admit that tonight I laughed out loud while Memphis was playing Jerry and he had no clue. Memphis even rolled his eyes to the camera at one point and basically makes fun of him without Jerry even realizing it!!! Jerry is so full of himself that he can't see it!

Not a Jerry fan...

Erinjs said [bf]Hahahahaha.

Oh Jerry, you are such an idiot. Believing you have control over the jury, believing Memphis is taking you to the final two. I so hope that you leave this week.

When Jerry is in SH, the other Sequestered Ones will leave the room everytime Jerry comes in to join them! Lucky for them Jerry will have his own room and (hopefully) his own bathroom!

Jerry is playing them like they are playing him...he just wants to make it to F3...and if it means throwing keesha under the bus...so be it. If he manages to make F3...then he'll try to finagle his way to F2...no doubt.

I truly believe though...if Jerry wins pov...he'll vote Memphis out instead of Keesha. He may be a suck up...but he's not a stupid suck up!

Jerry would love to lose Dan, why? Because Dan is Judas AND Benedict Arnold.

(Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.)

Memphis, to Jerry, is probably The Evil One. So Memphis would be toast too, if possible

Jerry sees Keesha as a "woman" and therefore "weaker" and "dumber"...I personally think Keesha could outlast Jerry in an endurance test. And beat Jerry in most mental comps, unless a topic is "Name the top 10 hits of Guy Lombardo"...Keesha: "What??? Who is that??? By the way, who IS Guy Lombardo???" LOL!!!

how to make a sammich-by jerry

-take a sllice of bread and put it on the counter. put 20 pats of butter on the bread. lick you finger, then touch the butter. do not re-wrap the butter, just shove it in the fridge. apply 1/2 cup of peanut butter on top of butter. fold bread in half- and enjoy your sammich!

dun

jmho

Archived