Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

I'm just now watching the last 10 minutes on BBAD and Memphis and Dan are really acting like a couple of horny guys who love to tease on a hot, unobtainable woman. You know how men are, Vesper. Most really want what they can't have. The fact that Dan/Memphis are being so suggestive and condescending to Keesha really makes them look like total creeps!!

There are not enough Hail Marys that Dan can say to lose this stain on his soul, since he believes all those stupid details. Memphis is obviously Godless so not an issue for him. Dan must be what's known as a Cafeteria Catholic. I have a lot of Catholic friends who are such devout, sincere people. They are not fans of Dan's behavior.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are pissing me off. Lenray, I am a Christian, or Catholic, but not so devout, and Dan's behavior hasn't bothered me until now. I am soooooooooooo pissed and disappointed in them. I know that she can lose the comps in the F3, but I think she deserves to be there with them and have the opportunity to play. After her saving there asses and being loyal even to the Renny's warnings. I just don't see why they are doing this. There is no reason to take Jerry. I hope they changed their minds.

I don't think memphis is going to keep keesha and a part of me feels bad for Keesha even though I haven't liked her throughout the game ( too catty and that only stopped when the other women were out and she had the attention all to herself). If he does I doubt he can win if he gets to f2.

Posters who take it personal and start with the whole "judas, catholic, tainted soul"make me smile. I love people with a sense of humor! :angel:

I too am a Christian, Vesper, brought up Episcopalian. I follow Jesus's suggestion: "Pray in Your Own Closet"...without frequent prayer, I can't imagine where I would be. I don't attend any church regularly, I just hate church politics. I do try to attend at least every Christmas Eve midnight mass at local Catholic Church. For me, that is the most spiritually electrifying experience of my year! I always feel the living presence of God there.

Therefore, I respected Dan for a long time and admired him for his religious committments and his willingness to teach at a Catholic High School (wish I could have attended one in retrospect!!!) Personally I believe God doesn't care much for "Intentional Cruelty" and Dan and Memphis are "playing with Keesha" like she's one of those bugs they trap and torture. JMO.

Lenray. Youandmearelikethis. That is a perfect discription of what is going on. I know this is weird, but I feel so disappointed right now and with Dan & Memphis. Don't get me wrong. It would probably have to be done after the HOH comp, but out of respect for her game play and her loyality to them, they should at least take her to F3.

Yes, Vesper, I know this is a game but how can they think Keesha will win over either one of them? I just personally try to avoid being cruel to others. As I got older, I finally realized the beauty of "Turn the other Cheek." What Jesus is saying IMO is "Why stoop to your adversary's level." By returning Hatred with Love and genuinely loving that person, it can save you a lot of stress. Don't know why so many Christian's can't get the hang of this.

Lenray, I was over at the jokerswild update, so this was shamelessly stolen from there that Keesha asked Memphis straight out if he is voting her out. He replied your good Keesha. She said I need you to tell me. I don't want to be one of those people not knowing. I just realized that he not going to have time. They still think its just a POV ceremony and they don't know its a live eviction. If he doesn't change his mind, or tell her before. This is going to be bad. She is also wasted and was called to the DR again. Came back up and Dan was in the shower. Memphis left to shower and Dan asked Keesha to stay. They were talking about relationship problems with her and JJ and she really wasn't spilling and Dan mouthed did he hit you. She just said they had their ups and downs, but the relationship is strong now.

thanks, Vesper. Dan is in 23rd month w/Monica. Keesha has been with JJ less than that. JJ works for movie industry and has long hours. Keesha doesn't like being home alone, etc. I say, just wait a few years, you'll be glad to have free time too! LOL! Keesha should use that extra time to take courses in college. Keesha is smart woman and should expand her career horizons.

I think Memphis is getting paranoid that Keesha is cooking something up with Dan (like Dan has any power left). Keesha likes Memphis, but has never hit on him. I still can understand how April/Ollie act like no one knows they were doing the deed on live feeds?

Well, Cath thanks for pointing that out. Just to be clear, I don't think it has anything to do with whole "judas, catholic, tainted soul"make me smile. I love people with a sense of humor! I just commented on someones post and I completely agree with it. I find parellels to it with especially Dan, because of his beliefs, and Memphis could give to shits other than what bank he is putting his winning in that they are blantly playing her like that. I just think that she deserves more from them than anyone else because she has been there for both of them and they certainly would not be there if it wasn't for her efforts. Why, they would take Jerry when its pretty much a win, win with them taking her to F3 is beyond me and has ruined their game in my eyes. Thats all.

well Vesper and Lenny, I totally agree with your posts. I was not around much this weekend because of the Dan/Memphis duo. they bore me to tears, I think even the way they treat Jerry is dispicable, he is an old man and they get up there in that silly hoh room and bash on him (yes I know he too has bashed) to no end, and at this point of the game it is sooo unnecessary, what is he gonna do?? Why do you have to sit and make fun of him all the damn time, I find that a real personality flaw in both Dan and Memphis.And I do not know what they are doing with Keesha, but I get the idea they are not keeping her which I also think she does not deserve. She was loyal to them when Renny was sayin they are not to be trusted, and she trusted them and they are now gonna thow her out. I have never liked scum bag Memphis, and I really have not enjpyed the darker side of Dan, the side that certainly has a mean streak to it. He to me is not this brilliant BB player at all, he has non caring about much it seems to me, he has a very flat affect, and he is oh sooooo cocky right now, I have gotten to where I cannot really watch much of BB right now because of Dan and Memphis.

I think she deserves a chance King123 , she has after all done everything they asked her too, I have no respect for Memphis or Dan at this point.

he just overthinks everything too much, and I am sick of his cockiness, a few weeks back he was not displaying this cocky attitude, and I had one foot on the Dan bus, not any more, I watched him and Memphis constantly stare at Jerry on the spy screen and rip him apart and to me that is just so not needed. Especially if you want people to think you are different than the others and that you are a kind person, hello

Every morning I wake up and read the feeds and they are full of Dan hate.

Dan wants to Keep Keesha. Memphis who is the only one who has a choice wants to keep Jerry.

So now we have Saint Jerry and Saint Keesha on the forums.

Thank you for clearing that up for me Marty, I didn't know he wanted to keep her... I am proud of him for that. I have been a Dan fan and will continue to be a Dan fan... I had posted that he would be going down on my totem pole if he was being as devious as what I had read. I Missed most of the feeds yesterday... so thank you my dear for giving me the low-down on the Dan keeping keesah thing...

Jerry will never be a saint in my eyes... he is the biggest scum bucket in BB history in my book...

Wow!!!! We've been doing some major hatin' overnight!

Anybody who has read any of my threads over the past few weeks know that my favorite is Dan. I also have been one of the more vocal critics of Jerry! But we're talking about Big Brother here! Do I think that Jerry should be evicted and Keesha kept? Oh yeah, I've stated that before. But that is not because I like Keesha and think she DESERVES to be kept by "the boys" who apparently owe everything to Keesha or they'd both be gone! Well, it goes both ways. I personally don't think Jerry should be kept over Keesha because I personally think he's still a stronger competitor than Keesha! Period!

I feel that Dan and Memphis would NOT BE PLAYING THE GAME OF BIG BROTHER to the best of their abilities if they didn't take the time to consider ALL OPTIONS! Good Grief! They're all trying to win the game. If Keesha wanted to be a bigger factor, than perform better in the comps!

Is Keesha one of my favorites? NO. I personally think she's a little on the lazy side. The boys have certainly done a lot more around the house as to cleaning, cooking and even just preparing for the comps!

As has been stated many times throughout all the threads, there can be only one winner, and if Dan is going to win, he needs to get rid of Keesha eventually. If she goes now based on Memphis' vote, then Dan is a lesser villain in the drama and might benefit from Memphis having to do the dirty work.

Shame on Dan for trying to win! :schmoll:

I'm just now watching the last 10 minutes on BBAD and Memphis and Dan are really acting like a couple of horny guys who love to tease on a hot, unobtainable woman. You know how men are, Vesper. Most really want what they can't have. The fact that Dan/Memphis are being so suggestive and condescending to Keesha really makes them look like total creeps!!

There are not enough Hail Marys that Dan can say to lose this stain on his soul, since he believes all those stupid details. Memphis is obviously Godless so not an issue for him. Dan must be what's known as a Cafeteria Catholic. I have a lot of Catholic friends who are such devout, sincere people. They are not fans of Dan's behavior.

you are kidding right? I can't believe what I read here.

Cafeteria Catholic? The only Catholic close to perfect is maybe the Pope.

I do not think any one is perfect, and least of All any of the house guests of BB. I am not even sure that Dan brought in a lot of religion into his game, but he did make a big deal out of playing in a way as not to make his job be in danger, etc, well, he , has done that in the first part of the ame, but as of late I really feel he has gone down hill, has resorted to being less that a kind person when it is unecessary to just bash and say things to hear yourself talk, if Dan is a really nice guy and a kind person, then he would not sit up there and bash Jerry to the nth degree, very unecessary to the game. BB is a game of lies and backstabbing, so what does non stop bashing of Jerry have to do with that?? And I am not saying Jerry is any better, or any of them for that matter.

I said in another thread that I like to point out some of peoples flaws in this game as well, but to just go on a random hate fest is not for me, it makes me question why I even like this game any more, because that is what it is turning into a hate fest.This is not the BB of days gone by and I am not sure the game I know and loved will ever return.

There are so many of the HG that I have liked. A lot of them left early in the game. I like Dan and Keesha and Memphis but I don't like Jerry. I do think Dan cares about Keesha and her feelings. I am watching BBAD right now and Dan said that if Memphis is sending Keesha he owes it to her to tell her. She has said she does not want to be blindsided. Dan said they wanted to keep the crying down. Memphis said he is Ok with the crying but Dan said that he has a hard time with that.

I would rather that Keesha stays and Jerry leaves but it is the game of BB and if Memphis chooses to keep Jerry then I will still be rooting for the Renegades.

Archived