Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have been watching different feeds?

Keesha was one of the greatest people in that house though.

Yep, Omega, a big one for Angie!!!!

Played like a fiddle.

Karma for getting rid of Angie.

finally agree on something

jmho

I am so sick of people saying angie and bryan. Bryan got his arse voted out first because his ego was so big. As for Angie, what the hell did that girl do except sit out on the couches and smoke cigarettes. She rarely engaged in anything interesting except the show they all put on. Other than that she was a dull.

angie angie angie angie angie angie angie angie angie

jmho

thank you, Marty. You know I have not dogged anyone who they root for but some of us sure get slammed for who we root for. I'm just sayin...

I'm surprised she didn't even hug Memphis but she knew she made a mistake by keeping him.

I remember Marcellas saying that the only way a woman wins BB is by having 2 girls go to the end because otherwise, the jury is too angry at the females. He said that Daniele played a much better game than ED but people held things against her and they don't do the same with men

She relied on people in the end. Prior to that she was the one manipulating this game from the get go. Starting with Brian's eviction and so on. She then orchestrated the major flip when she saved memphis and had jesse voted out and there formed her new alligence with Memphis. From this point on she is the one that did the heavy lifting. Then dan joined the group and from here on they were somewhat together. Her pivotal HOH win in the double eviction round turned the tables for the foursome. The only error I see was they should have evicted Jerry instead of Ollie. Ollie did squat and it could have easily be dan in the positon and then Ollie voted out next. She threw memphis the POV with the puzzle so he can take himself off the block and Michelle be put up in his place. All they did for her was not vote her out when she was up against Renny. So I beg to differ with you on that one. Since everyone was gone, its been an easy sweep with Dan winning, or throwing comps. I just hope he wins it all.

I am so sick of people saying angie and bryan. Bryan got his arse voted out first because his ego was so big. As for Angie, what the hell did that girl do except sit out on the couches and smoke cigarettes. She rarely engaged in anything interesting except the show they all put on. Other than that she was a dull.

What? You mean she wasn't catty like the rest of the women? She didn't engage in the petty arguments going on in the house? Geez . . . no one is ever satisfied.

I liked Angie and I liked Brian. They just got voted out too quickly. I think Dan would have found an ally in Angie, had she stayed longer. She wasn't there long enough to make any memorable moments (other than the puppet show).

jmho

Archived