Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

Dan is the one encouraging Memphis to try and get Jerry's gold bars. I think Dan sees it as another way to try and get a jury vote. If he goes to the end with Memphis, then the jury might not vote for Memphis if he took Jerry's bars. As far as I've seen, Memphis doesn't want to even talk to Jerry about the bars.

It just really bugs me that he's screwing Keesha over like this. I really hope he has a change of heart and keeps her.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh me too, and I wish she (Keesha ) would have fought harder and taken care of herself and her game, Renny warned her about the guys, I think they coulda kept her for F3 as I doubt she would or could win an endurance comp, she does not like discomfort,lol I did not know Dan was encouraging the gold bar thing. I know Dan wants to win just as bad as Memphis, and part of his problem I think is that he tends to really overthink it to the extreme. if Dan would just chill out and actually be himself, because sometimes I think he is playin a role, he would be better for it. Maybe I could like him if I didn't think he was sooo phony.

Oh My! The infamous "Gold Bars" again! And Jerry's gold bars at that!!!

I must have been watching another show. Gosh, I thought I was watching BB10 . . . . hmmmm! I seem to remember it was week 4 and April was HOH! It was the POV competition of hitting the puck into numbered slots with a hockey stick! Memphis and Jessie were on the block with Memphis being the target and Jessie the pawn! As they were eliminated, they won a prize! Each successive hg had the option as they were eliminated to keep their prize, or exchange it with one of the hg's that had already been eliminated!

My memory is failing me, but as I recall, Jessie, Michelle & Memphis were the first three eliminated. April was coming off next and her award was the 10 gold bars. That left Jerry and Libra in the competition, so April promised 1 gold bar to Libra to not take April's prize but another instead, and 4 gold bars to Jerry to take the 1 week of slop and the POV!

It was clearly stated that the gold bars were not really gold for the hg's to take home, they were redeemable when they left the show for $1,000 each!!!!!! It was also clearly stated that BB expected the hg's to barter with the gold bars. BB put them into the house to be used and to make a show that can be boring as hell sometimes a little more strategic!

They didn't give an award of $10K to April that she would get at the conclusion of the show similar to Memphis' car, or Libra's trip to Hawaii! They gave them the bars as a way of creating some additional elements to the show. For example, Jerry is the target and he decides to buy the POV vote and come down!

April is the only HG who apparently got it! She used the gold bars with Libra and Jerry, and made the covert offer to Dan to save herself! I'm sure that BB would like to see these come into play! THAT'S why they added them to the show!!!!!!

Does anyone else remember that the very next week during Michelle's reign as HOH, she was throwing around that before Libra was voted out, to get her gold bar back from her and then still get rid of her? She blamed Libra almost exclusively for Jessie being evicted and wanted to punish her. I remember her having that discussion with April, and that when she got it, she was going to give it back to April for Libra having "stolen" the bar from April!!!!

I'm very sure that BB brings these gold bars up in DR sessions to try and make the show a little more entertaining! BB doesn't care about Jerry and they sure don't care about his grandkids. Besides, the award is getting the $1,000 for each bar. I'm positive that the bars are not worth $1,000!!!!!!!!!!!

sonoerin ~ another excellent post. You are exactly right in why they put the gold bars in the game. To use as barter to make the game more fun. I am very sure also that the DR is telling others to keep them in play.

I say the dirty rotten scoundrels should get Jerry's gold bars! :outfitted_pirate: LOL

Memphis isn't really going to try to make a deal with Jerry in order to get the gold bars either. How would he explain that to Jerry when he's already made a F2 deal with him? Dan doesn't know that though so he's pushing for Memphis to try in order to pi$$ Jerry off, thus swinging Jerry's vote to Dan.

The Gold Bars and Jerry. Like we are supposed to feel sorry if his gold is played away because he wants to give them (or the $ equivalent) to his grandkids. He's just talking (like the rest) about being a good person (puke) and telling them he's so kind to his grandkids. Jerry is full of chit. And I say, to anyone left, go for the gold. They should of done it sooner.

Sono - excellent point made about the gold bars coming into play. BB did want them to be used, to beg, borrow, or steal in game play. What are these people thinking?! (Don't know if any of the HG's could have actully stolen the gold bars).

I hated Keesha in the beginning of the game but have grown to like her OK since Libra and April left. However, I much prefer her to Jerry. I had to laugh the other night when she was whining that she was almost out of make-up and Jerry said that it was like an emergency. She said that it really wasn't because she doesn't wear that much make-up!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: I think that comment is hillarious because she spends like 45 minutes rubbing it on and on--and the blush!!! Things that make you go, hmmmm.

I think that comment is hillarious because she spends like 45 minutes rubbing it on and on--and the blush!!! Things that make you go, hmmmm.

My Grandfather always said . . . .

"Putty and Paint makes them what they ain't!" :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Sono - EXACTLY - it's a game. Jeez, like I care about dogs, cats, kids, grandkids, sick spouses, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, any sob story, and etc. Obviously the HG's don't care or they would be away for 3 months. :glare:

If Jerry were to be evicted and sent to the SH and I were one of the jurors, I would NOT give my vote to the person who sent him there!

He gets on my nerves so bad...

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: You'd punish the HG that actually inflicted Ol' Jerritol on you huh?

Say what you will about Keesha's game play, but the facts remain that if it wasn't for her stepping up to save the pompus ass Memphis and rally to evict Jesse to turn the tides on the wishes of the HOH, he would be gone. Granted it was for the sole purpose of making April look like a fool, but she did it. Pretty much every single move that those four (her, Renny, Dan, & Memphis) needed she did. She won a crucial HOH on a double eviction day and threw a veto comp to memphis so he can take himself off the block so Michelle can go up. Granted her game play of late wasn't stellar and she really should have not been accepting that the boys would carry her threw like she did for them and she did. If there is a lesson here for any females out there with this BB and BB9, if ladies are in an alliance with guys. Make sure you do the screwing before they get you.

Its unfortunate, that she & Renny decided not to flip and vote Jerry out when they could have. She really was considering it, but this time, I think Renny realized that Michelle is a strong competiter and pushed for the vote against it when they were in the SR. I think her trust in them and thinking she would be able to save herself and Renny when the time came. However, it didn't happen and since Renny has left it looks like the fight is out of her and she knows deep down that the boys are really together. I know Memphis is going to evict her, for what reason I don't know, but the fact remains if Jerry is left he will have Memphis back and not Dan's and that is all he wants to get to F2 with whomever.

It is a game, but when you think you have someone's back and they have yours, and they give you their word. To me the only thing in life that follows a person is their word. Since that isn't happening, I think at least Memphis owes her that much to tell her before the live eviction. If Memphis doesn't have the balls to tell her that just proves what I was hoping wasn't true that he is a selfish prick. If Dan gets to F2, I want him to win.

side note about some comments: It cracks me up that people go on and on about how catty she is, but most comments in her thread are picking her apart limb, by limb starting from her laugh, her missing tooth, and her looks. Now, she drinks to much (although I don't know how because they are limited in what they are given). If you are talking the other nite when the guys wanted her to get drunk with a bottle of wine, I found that telling with them and her. In many ways and it also showed that regardless how Jerry has treated her in the past, she still is a caring and compassionate person to feel bad and what to share her time and drink with him. As for the makeup crap. She is woman. Woman like makeup, but I think she only wears it as much as she did in the beginning and I think she is a very pretty girl that is insecure.

I think all and all Keesha was a great BB player and she should be proud to make it as far as she did.

"side note about some comments: It cracks me up that people go on and on about how catty she is, but most comments in her thread are picking her apart limb, by limb starting from her laugh, her missing tooth, and her looks. Now, she its she drinks to much (although I don't know how because they are limited in what they are given). If you are talking the other nite when the guys wanted her to get drunk with a bottle of wine, I found that telling with them and her. In many ways and it also showed that regardless how Jerry has treated her in the past, she still is a caring and compassionate person to feel bad and what to share her time and drink with him. As for the makeup crap. She is woman. Woman like makeup, but I think she only wears it as much as she did in the beginning and I think she is a very pretty girl that is insecure. "

Well said vesper...

keesha helped get renny evicted by telling her to stick with the guys dan and memphis

and its great bb karma that the same guys will evicted her this week

keesha had an arrogance that i hated

and that arrogance was evident in hoh comp when both her and michelle went inside to take showers while ollie and dan hang

both were cocky enough to think they were safe

instead of staying outside and watching both hg like hawks

to make sure no deals were made eg. kaysar to jen

and if deals were made to know what the deals were

she stop really playing bb because she thought her team which she assemble was gonna be loyal till the end

which is never the case in bb

the hg that came to win bb arent trying to make show buddies they are there to win 500k

and will screw friend or foe to make that cash

and the hg that are trying to win bb arent afraid to sell their soul eg.judas dan

memphis hated jerry but to save himself from going on the block with dan he made a deal with jerry

keesha stop making deals outside her alliances because she was cocky in her position that her team would stay loyal

everytime a hg outside of her alliance came to her with deals she liked the fools she is went back and told dan/memphis everything

jmho

Archived