Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which proves my point about Memphis little King, he is scum and he needs to tell her if he is gonna vote her out.

Does anyone else think keeping Jerry is a huge MISTAKE? If somehow he should win the final HOH....i know very unlikely....but if he did you are throwing away your chance at 500K. Does anyone think the producers would soften the final comps so as to not kill a 75 yr old man on CBS? The same reason they think they will smoke Jerry in both competitions are also valid against Keesha, and finally would'nt you want jerry in the jury house for the whole week rather than just 2 days..the jury members can get along with him for a couple of days but after a whole week they will have had enough.......I hope the DR gives Keeesha the heads up that she needs to campaign for a Tuesday eviction, if you don't know when the eviction is, you don't know the urgency of your situation. I am hoping DAN finally realizes Memphis has the final 2 sewn up with Jerry or Dan and only Dan is in danger of not making final 2...Alas the renegade who already has a new CAR , has the game locked. Good Luck Keesha........Start fighting.

Lara

Well if Dan and Memphis win the first 2 comps then Jerry does not get to play in the last competition. So it is a mute point but.... I still worry that Jerry might be able to win the second comp that qualifies him for the final.

LLMVT- ABSOUFREAKINGLOUTLY. Jerry is a bigger threat, by Memphis desire for Jerry's vote is the price for Keesha's vote. He rather lose her vote over his. I think deep down, he belives jerry can convince the others. Little does Memphis know that Keesha is very good oh so sutle way manipulating people. I can easily see her persuading and fighting for Dan if this happens. You know, your right ever since Renny has left, she lost her way it seems, but to me she may think that Jerry is the only common enemy they need to get rid of first. I think she would be more likely to go easily and w/o hard feelings by their actions of late by making her believe she is okay when she is not. Getting her drunk and playing her is not very nice and its going out of their way IMO to be cruel. Also, they don't even know that Tuesday is a live eviction, if Dan doesn't change Memphis mind, she will be blindsided and I feel that after all they done for each other individually and as a group they at least owe her the truth before that happens. That's all.

There is a long shot for Dan in this.............. if Memphis dumps Keesha, it might enable Renny & Keesha to convince the others that Memphis has been manipulating Dan...............take some of the heat off Dan by blaming everything on Memphis.................might be why Dan isn't really fighting for her.

Sorry Shipp,

I see that i joined after you but i can't give up DAFFY....how'bout we agree that great minds think alike? LOL. :animated_scratchchin:

Lara

If someone can get me either OPUS in Deathtongue makeup or my favorite Monster---Gossamer.... i will give up daffy.....LOL

Lara

anyone ever hear the Deathtongue hit..."You stink but i love you" complete with Tuba Solo...LOLOLOL :animated_rotfl:

Lara

She hasn't been my favorite person but I think she's played the best game so it would be a shame for her to go out before the final 3.

Did anyone else catch that whole thing last night on BBAD when they were talking about a guy hanging around her that was maybe an ex or something? He was an actor. Memphis tried getting it out of her asking who had been nominated for an Oscar. And she reminded him that she already admitted who it was and Memphis' reply was "Junior?". Anyone know who it is?

My guess was Cuba Gooding JUNIOR......

LLM

Thanks Sonoerin...gossamer looks a little too red , but i love Opus!!

Lara

Archived