Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

keesha.jpg

Hometown: Burbank, CA via Sterling, OH

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...esha_10/bio.php

Does she get herself to F2 or does she "charm" one of the boys???

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the dummy

memphis and dan are eating her for lunch in all the comps

jmho

i was giving her credit before but she is one of dumbier hg cast if she wins pov and boot jerry

jmho

but now she's looking a bit in over her head with the way Dan and Memphis have begun competing.

they are eating her for lunch now

she isnt superior to them in any aspect physical or mental

jmho

She definately would have secured her F3 spot if she won HOH. I am cutting her some slack. It was a memory comp and with the events of today with who is going home, or not because you really don't know until Julie says the name. I know it would be hard for me to separate worrying and get back into trying to remember every detail of pictures right after an emotional moment. I think it was more emotional for her than the guys because she was losing Renny and she is now truly alone.

She really needs to try to win the POV because she has to know she is going on the block. If the guys were smart they would realize that she obviously is more hated than Jerry, or Memphis right now along with Dan...JMO. If she doesn't, I think she is more likely to go this coming eviction.

My favorite part of the show tonight was when the jealous bitches were all sitting on the sofa at the jury house...mocking Keesha out about the size of her rear...how large it's gotten... :animated_rotfl:

catty bitches!

...it's funny 'cause it's true;)

There is NO reason to throw the game. That would not make sense. Winning HOH guarantees you to be in F3. The HOH can put people up but it doesn't matter who because it is all about the POV on who goes home. I think she just did not study the pictures enough.

what would she gain by throwing it?

let see eviction or having to decide who goes between jerry or memphis or waiting nervously to see if jerry or memphis would keep her

no way in hell she threw it

jmho

She didn't throw it, she wasn't prepared for it. Last night while Renny packed, Keesha complained about packing and made a half hearted attempt. Today she picked up where she left off, taking her sweet old time while Dan studied the new pictures on the wall. She didn't seem to care about it this morning/afternoon, if she goes home she only has herself to blame. Don't come to BB if you aren't going to go full in on the comps. Sorry, I like Keesha, but lately she is buggin' me. Be a competitor.

This past week, the boys did everything but sign a contract with her that she'd be staying in the house and Renny was going to go. Ans she still whined the whole time worrying about being voted out. It had nothing to do with worrying about losing Renny, how many times, including DR sessions they showed on the show did you hear Keesha say she didn't want to get voted out.

NOPE! I gotta believe she would never deliberately throw a comp. I think one of the reasons she looks so bad right now is because both Dan and Memphis have stepped up their comp play so much that she looks really bad. She also doesn't seem to have any competitive drive. She won her POV by default. Not because she thought it was the right time, she just didn't like getting wet!

Archived