Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

IA about the studying part, but I think Dan had a slight edge. Being a teacher, you really have to have a good memory of things. He did a great job. I certainly think Memphis even though he didn't win is much more secure than Keesha. I definately would have wanted to win HOH to secure my 3rd place spot if I was shaky on my alliance member's true intentions.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were Dan, I'd be worrying about Jerry. He's not giving up and how his old ass has made it this far is a mystery to me. They should have evicted him 4 shows back. They keep thinking he's not a threat but he is. Physical comps are harder for him but skill and mind comps are right up his alley.

I was a little surprised Dan didn't show more remorse when he evicted Renny. And Keesha, although a nice person, has been useless lately. She isn't putting enough effort into the competitions or doing her homework. It's like she knows either Jerry, Dan or Memphis are going to carry her so she doesn't try. She's no Janelle, that's for sure. Not much competitive spirit imo. I think she's hoping she'll get taken to the F2 and scoop up the 50K.

Well, I don't think she thinks that so much. She definately seems like she is questioning their true intentions that is why I would have tried to get more time into studying the board a little more. She should have just shoved everything in trash bag. Regardless, I still think until Julie said Renny's name she was relieved that she was staying. I think anytime someone is on the block, you question if you are safe when you are told that, so that could have definately interfered with her concentration level. Doesn't excuse her losing, but Memphis got six right and he still lost so whats the difference? He still lost and is depending on dan to keep his word. I think he will, but Dan also has a secret alliance with Keesha from before as you heard tonight. I would hope that if she wins, or one of guys win they send Jerry packing. Because I think she would be more accepting to lose in the final HOH comp and be voted out with no hard feelings if she lost on her own.

well from the looks and listening to that jury house Dan if he makes it to final 2 will be playing for 2nd, boy those peopple hold a grudge, and Aprils talk of her dignity??? give me a break that is lauhable,lolol

Smoochies to you Danny

Marty, I know you said you got a good man already. If not and you live nearby BB house, get a Finale ticket, Wrap Party pass, take xanax to wrap party, mix in Monica's drink, use your charms on Dan and be his first. A man never forgets his first.

all the people Dan screwed over

Libra - Dan didn't screw her over

April - Dan didn't screw her over

Michelle - Dan never had anything with her, so Dan didn't screw her over

Ollie - Dan kept him in the game, he only took out one of Ollie's allys. what was he gonna do, screw his own alliance? lmao

Renny - Dan didn't screw her over

it's funny how people think Dan screwed over the entire jury.

Dan "betrayed" Jerry (in his opinion).........and, April on the side

Dan "betrayed" Ollie (in his opinion)...........and, April on the side

Dan "screwed" Michelle (in her opinion)

doesn't really matter what "everyone thinks"..................what matters is how the jury thinks

Archived