Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keesha is the type of girl you dont want around your bf

jmho

OK>.. HUGE QUESTION: A week or so ago .. Dan was packing his bag and he pulled out a veto.... held it to the camera and said "This Platinum Veto will come in hand later" .... did any of you see that. Wonder where it came from? ... or what it really is.

Best I can remember, many seasons ago, there was a platinum veto. The holder could over-ride any decision and could name the replacement. Wonder if this is for real or just Dan being stupid. Would be great if he can over-ride Memphis tonight and put his tail right back on the block!!!

OK>.. HUGE QUESTION: A week or so ago .. Dan was packing his bag and he pulled out a veto.... held it to the camera and said "This Platinum Veto will come in hand later" .... did any of you see that. Wonder where it came from? ... or what it really is.

Dan made it with cardboard and aluminum foil. It is just for fun.

He made that as a joke. As for this whole situation. I know Dan will stick by his alliance with Memphis, but he has to be questioning why he is adamant on taking Jerry. To me, its a no brainer with leaving Keesha in this until the F3 then take her out. She said it herself last night, if she didn't do well, she would understand that she would be booted and would be okay with it, but she realized that Memphis is stacking the deck in his favor and there is nothing wrong with it. I just think it was unnecessary and he slit the throat of his strongest ally in Keesha. Let her work her magic, like she has done so many times to save his ass before. The bottom line is and she said it herself that she needed to win the POV for the power and she would have left the nominations the same and voted Jerry out. Memphis goes were the power is. Dan must win because I am 50/50 on who Memphis will take. He is doing this for a reason and that should be clear to Dan.

I think that although Dan is loyal to the renegades, he isn't likely to give Memphis anymore power if it can be helped. I'm sure in the back of his mind there is the possability that he'd get booted before Jerry if Memphis gets the chance.

Go Dan Go! Get to F2! :footballhelmet:

I think Jerry will get the money over Dan and/or Memphis.

&

I think that Jerry would win over Dan.

I think one of the funniest posts that I've seen on Morty's was a few weeks ago about Jerry! It was shortly after a new HOH had been installed, and of course Jerry was all about helping the new HOH! The post was quite simply some thing like - "Oh Yeah - XXXXX's (whoever the HOH was) anal hair is firmly stuck in Jerry's mouth!"

It could have been Ginger or Wicked that said that, but I'll never forget it because not only did I snort coffee out my nose when I read it . . . it was TRUE as he has been the ultimate ass-kisser in BB10.

Thus, I always think of Jerry's game play as being - Float to the Power, and talk trash tailored to the current group who's butt you are kissing! As stupid as many of the HG's have been in this season, I think many of them will view Jerry's play the same way!

Besides, maybe all that booger pickin' from Jerry might be him trying to extricate some stray hairs that got sucked up there during his ass kissin! :footballhelmet:

train.giftrain.giftrain.giftrain.giftrain.gif

I hope Memphis wins the first comp

I hope Dan wins the second comp against Jerry

I hope in the final comp that Dan wins. Memphis won't want to win and send Jerry home because he will lose Jerry's vote.

Go Dan Train

GO DAN :cheers:

I FELT REALLY BAD FOR KEESHA LAST NITE WHEN SHE WAS STARTING FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT....I UNDERSTAND WHY DAN AND MEMPHIS ARE PLAYING BOTH SIDES SO JERRY REALLY TRUSTS DAN BUT I THINK THEY ARE UNDERESTIMATING JERRY AND WHO HE WOULD TAKE TO THE END....HE MIGHT TAKE DAN THINKING EVERYONE HATES DAN...BUT BY LETTING MEMPHIS BE THE FALL GUY ON THIS ONE DAN MAY GET SOME JURY VOTES BACK ESPECIALLY IF THINGS GO AS PLANNED AND MEMPHIS HAS TO BE THE ONE TO VOTE JERRY OUT ON THE END...THAT WOULD BE 4 VOTES FOR DAN...IF KEESHA CAN GET THE VOTES...HERS, RENNY, LIBRA AND JERRY AND MAYBE MICHELLE....KEESHA GONE WORKS OUT WELL FOR DAN BUT NOT MEMPHIS I WONDER IF HE WILL SECOND GUESS THIS AND IF JERRY PUTS ANOTHER BUG IN HIS EAR ABOUT KEESHA GETTING THE JURY ON DAN'S SIDE....IT COULD HAPPEN....

ANYWHO INTERESTING WEEK...... :computer:

:bigcry: 13 MINUTES AND GOODBYE KEESHA!!!!

Archived