Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

dan.jpg

Hometown: Dearborn, MI

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/bio/dan_10/bio.php

I'd love to see him in F2 but, he has all his eggs in 1 basket.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he put up k/j like i know he would i can see keesha now seeing the light

if she won pov i see her booting memphis if dan put up j/k

if dan was smart he put up m/j

since its about pov anyway

jmho

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I was soo happy! I think they should get rid of Memphis or Keesha cuz they can all beat jerry in final 3 hoh.

Oh well idc who goes, because it's not going to be DAN!!

:]!

dan vs keesha would be a close vote in final two

jmho

I'm already missing Renny. But at the same time... I'm happy for Dan. I hope the 3 actually do stay loyal. Dan being HOH was the best shot for Jerry to really get evicted cause Keesha has a deal with Memphis and Memphis has a deal with Keesha. So neither would vote the other out. Jerry is the only obstacle at this point.

lol not

jmho

If Dan and Memphis are final 2, then I think Dan gets some votes - He definitely gets Renny, possibly Libra, and probably Jerry (who now hates Memphis maybe even more than Danno). Definitely going to Memphis would be Michelle, Ollie, April (maybe, but she might hate Memphis for kissing Keesha's ass). Keesha will be the wild card - and she SHOULD hate Memphis more than Dan because she and Memphis supposedly had a final 2 agreement.

Dan COULD potentially win against Memphis.

Yeah, prolly not gonna happen. Keesha is actually sitting pretty - this week is the riskiest for Memphis. Let's say K & J go up, J wins POV, takes himself off, and Memphis goes up. Jerry is the ONLY voter, and he hates Memphis and thinks he might have a deal with "baby" Keesha. He votes out Memphis. If Jerry doesn't come off, Memphis votes out Jerry, more than likely. But I guess you might mean that Memphis wins HOH next week and decides to take Dan instead of Keesha. DURRRRRR! I'm a little slow sometimes.

Definitely going to Memphis would be Michelle, Ollie, April (maybe, but she might hate Memphis for kissing Keesha's ass)

April will never vote for Memphis. He won a car, dammit. A CAR!!! By the time the jury votes, it will be worth over $200,000. And of course, Ollie would never dare cross April, so he'll vote the other taker of his manhood.

i dont think memphis would vote out keesha

he lose two juryy votes if he did not that he was getting renny vote anyway

i do agree that keesha is the safest one of the three

April will never vote for Memphis. He won a car, dammit. A CAR!!!

you miss when april said she give money to memphis over dan and keesha

jmho

Waayyy to go Dan!!!! 1.gif Wooohooooo!!! Studying does pay off. See Keesha choose to piss around last night and not pack, and again today take her sweet ol' time packing, she should have been studying those pics on the wall. If she goes home this week, she'll have no one to blame but herself.

Can't wait to see what the luxury comp is.

Archived