Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

jmho

Physical stuff yeah, mental not so much. I think if she stepped up her game because she wasn't far behind them in either the morph and she was slightly under the influnence, and in POV comp that got Ollie evicted she was right behind both Dan and Memphis with her second veto. Now, that she has a surge of hope, it may very well change.

I hope Keesha, Dan and Memphis are final 3. They are my personal favorites and strategic favorites of the season.

Memphis better win that POV and kick jerry out!

:].

I would like to see Jerry win pov and kick Memphis to the curb, not that I like Jerry so much but I hate Memphis.

yep...safer bet is Dan or Memphis wining pov and sending Jerry packing. :ciao:

Trouble is though...I don't count out Jerry in the pov comp at all...he has proven to be a good competitor...

:party_smilie:

Awesome Job, Renegade 2 Team!

You GO, Memphis!

(I mean... Jerry. Save it for the Jury House if you aren't still deluded.)

Actual Strategic Comment: I'm not worried about Jerry's threat that he controls Jury House/everyone's vote. It's more accurate to say some of the current Jury House share his sentiments about Dan and Memphis. However: I remain chirkily amused and glad, for I do think the best scenario for Dan, Memphis and me ... is if the renegades do make it to final two and the Jerrys in the house are forced to award Dan and Memphis 1st and 2nd place. That would make me feel compensated for having watched the first several weeks of this season's BB.)

(Lenray... When Jerry told Memphis that Memphis would end up being like him at 75? And Memphis replied, Does that mean I get to fall into a pool too? I almost chortled up a spleen.)

Memphis will take into consideration (I think) that if he votes out Keesha, he'll lose her and Renny's vote, and possibly Libra's. He'll make April, Ollie and Michelle happy though. If he votes out Jerry, no one in the SH will care. He'll just lose Jerry's vote.

From a purely stategic standpoint, it might be better if he votes out Keesha, as far as him making it to final 2. He and Dan would likely be better able to beat Jerry in the final HOH comps than Keesha. BUT I'm sure Memphis still is holding onto the fact that he has a final two deal with Keesha (and everyone else) so he figures she will take him if she wins final HOH. SO, I'm sure he figures it is perfectly safe to boot the Jerry.

Eh, I couldn't care less about Keesha. Only reason I would be apprehensive about keeping Jerry at this point is that he MIGHT somehow pull of a friggin miracle and get into final two (but I see it as highly unlikely).

I am 50/50 on who they should keep. From what I have been reading out there they are probably taking Jerry to F3.

They were saying last night with the questions it was Keesha's to win and Keesha agreed but she didn't know what happened. Keesha has had so many chances to put herself in a better place in the game but she has not pulled through.

POV ceremony today?

Archived