Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, but if Dan convinces Michelle on his game play it could seriously help him with the votes.

Right now, I am sad that they are voting her out now. Some may say its easier, I don't. I think Keesha will base her vote on whomever voted her out. I think she likes and respects both guys, but I am not shocked that its going to be Memphis. That boy is hungry for the$$ and sad, because that girl he is voting out is the one that kept him in it. I think regardless of her lack luster game play of late they should let her participate. I think this is wrong for so many reasons, but this biggest reason is Jerry. That man had nine lives and I am shit shocked that they won't take her to F3 like talked about. After all the girl has done to save their asses in this game. At least let her play in the final. They know she can't do endurance so its a win, win in my book. Right now, I am so pissed that I am hoping Jerry bounces back and wins HOH.

Wish ED and Jerry had been in same house!

Now that would have been fun to watch! Maybe they'll both be in the Allstars.....that is if Jerry is still breathing.

:pixiedust:

I am not crazy about Jerry, but I feel you can't even call it a game move to get an old mans money.

Is Jerry giving away his gold bars?

:pixiedust:

They were probably joking about the gold. LOL

You know Slim, we get a little hint every once in a while about some of the things that BB suggests to the HG's during DR sessions. RE: the gold bars . . . . . . they obviously threw those into the game with the understanding that they were to be used. That would make for better TV. Another element to the game so to speak.

I for one would not be surprised if the reason that they came up again was that BB mentioned them to the "boys"!

And lest we forget and start bashing the "boys", if you remember during Michelle's reign as HOH, she was going to force Libra and Jerry to barter with their gold bars so she could give the gold back to Apevile where they "belonged"! It's a twist in the game that could have been very entertaining, but has turned into a bust!

Memphis would be completely stupid if he votes out Keesha instead of Jerry.

He votes out Jerry and who does he make mad in the jury house? Jerry thats who!

and how many people can Jerry sway in the jury house? 0, since no one really listens or cares about Jerry's opinion. But he votes out Keesha and who do you make mad? Keesha and Renny and who can Keesha sway in votes Renny and Libra. So if he really wants to win this thing then why send Keesha out now? it makes no sense. Besides if Dan wins HoH he will take Memphis (who couldn't win an HoH if his life depended on it), or if Keesha won HoH I think she too would take Memphis as she has always fought harder to protect Memphis than she has Dan because of her crush on him. If he betrays her she will be so mad though. Jerry on the other hand just may take Dan, you never know what that man will do. I really don't think Memphis is thinking this all through with votes and everything. If Memphis does vote out Keesha this week then I hope Jerry wins HoH next week and kicks his big butt out the door!

Archived