Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

memphis.jpg

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA via Collierville, TN

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...phis_10/bio.php

Will he be faithful to the Renegades... only time will tell? He's a shoe-in for F2.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i forgot this thread

only shot of going is two folds

1. jerry wins pov

2.keesha feels threaten enough to stop trying to making friends and see the light that neither dan nor memphis would take her to final two and get over her love crush of memphis

jmho

Ashley seems very sweet! I'm glad they finally were given air time to speak up for Memphis and the type of person he is outside of the house.

But who cares about personality (I do but shhhh), where can we find the picture they had up of Memphis where he was totally ripped? All I can say is, "WOW!"

I didn't see it pamay...but I agree that she did seem nice...and she was very pretty.

Seemed from the way they edited the Memphis/Ashley segment...that Memphis is going to start thinking about settling down and appreciating her more...hope he does. He could have a good life with her...he just has to dump all those Daddy issues that he has pent up...

her nose is atrocious

jmho

maybe :dance2:

maybe not :bangin:

jmho

Did you guys know how good looking Memphis was 50lbs thinner?

UVP...If I win lottery before election and find my dream grow house in Vancouver, I'll vote for Fluff the Magic Dragon too!!!!! LOL!!!

If McCain selected Renny as running mate, that would be more interesting.

I was not a Memphis fan..............but, I kind of like how he's "found himself" in the house............thing is, I started out liking Dan more but have totally switched..........I also think Memphis really had some empathy about putting Renny up and having to vote her out............I think I might get on the Memphis boat :boat:

he does live near the ocean

one thing I didn't get............I thought he said his gf was oriental or asian or something? Did I imagine that? or did she live in calif. so long, she just has that calif. look?

I'm glad that BB showed Memphis' girlfriend on tonights show. She's very pretty. Its refreshing to see three of the HG guys (Jessie, Dan and Memphis) have girlfriends outside the house and they stayed faithful to them and not have a showmance. Michelle tried to hookup with Jessie and as bad as I couldn't stand Jessie, I give him credit for not going there.....could be Michelle was not his type, but at least he's no Matty. Anyways, glad that the guys were good boys.

Tonight's show made me like Memphis a little more.

jmho :pixiedust:

IA...I know alot of people are no longer Dan fans and never liked Keesha, but I really like that they are still trying to stick to their three people alliance by going out of their way to disguise "The Renegades" alliance by making, or pretending to keep Keesha in the loop. I think they all do like each other & don't want to piss her off. Which is strange, because what is one more pissed off person in the jury. They still have to vote regardless. She is not stupid. She knows the deal hence the tears thinking she is going on the block, plus w/o Renny being there, and god knows what questions they asked her in the Dr. I know its going to end, but all the stuff thrown at them with the switching of them all up on the block at different time, and they still all survived with each others help. I felt that they really worked well as a team and liked them very much.

IMO, vesper, Dan and Memphis both used Renny & Keesha.............but, being a liberated woman, I can't fault them for that............Renny should have faught harder for herself and Keesha needs to do the same if she has any chance of staying in the game.

On the other hand, if I have to root for one of the boys in the end.............I'll root for the one I actually like better because they both would have made it to the end...............and, that's looking more like Memphis, to me.

If it's Dan/Jerry...............I won't be watching the finale because I won't care, at all................JMO

Ivgal, oh don't get me wrong, I think they did, Keesha rallied a couple of times and saved both their asses, but I think the R & K where also helped by them. Hence, two teams within a team. I also, agree about Renny should have fought harder and I don't know what happened to Keesha today. I can make excuses which I did earlier, but she didn't study the board as intense as Dan because she was packing, or she was worried about the eviction scenario, but she lost and that would have been the only safe way to know that your butt was staying in F3 if she won HOH. I like all three of them and don't really care which two go to the end. However, there is a 75 year old butt in there and he needs to be dealt with and until he is they cannot count their chickens until they are hatched.

:animated_rotfl: wouldn't doubt it, Len

I'm thinking that we'll be seeing lot's of crazy stuff out of his offspring........in the future

someone giving............."Look before you walk" lessons

clothes designer for the elderly...........all clothes made with sleeves

writing books.........."my gramps was a nosepicker and how I survived"............."what to do when your pops exaggerates his military service"

That's great insight, Len................if there's one thing that I've seen in my experiences with kids, consistency does matter................it does provide security. Trouble is that even "bad" consistency gives kids that false sense.

I cannot believe I read that Dan and Memphis are considering putting up Memphis because Keesha is crying.

Once the POV takes place the vote is locked and if I were Keesha I would kick Memphis' butt to the curb...not sure what he is thinking except that he takes himself off if he wins POV.

Archived