Tuesday's Show 9/2

ericsturrock

I did not think Dan Mocking Renny was a bit funny, he was being mean and he was not doin it in fun, he was in a not so good mood, so he decided to take it out on her, because he knows he can push her buttons, she would liked to have done more than smack him more than that tap I am sure, I know I wanted to right thru the boob tube. Jerry also could have really hurt himself, wow, I was scared for him for a minute

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, Jerry falling in the pool. :faint: What a ding dong. I've seen it a dozen times, at least. Cracks me up everytime. Was hoping BB would show it on CBS. I'm still laughing. And remember Jerry didn't get hurt. The only thing burised was his big fat ego. :giggle:

Elle - I think the sky writing was and add for a movie.

Renny did not love what Dan did to her on tonights show, I guarentee that she hated it, now she may calm down about it later, but it was rude in comparisson to what ever he has or how he has teased her in the past this was uncalled for. It pissed me offf soooo bad, so I know she was po'd I could see it. Dan is not the perfect little nice guy, sorry

Dan is not the perfect little nice guy, sorry

True nobody in the house is perfect and certainly not even Dan. I do think he is a nice guy and I would love to see a nice person win this game for once. If he doesn't win then that is OK too. There is always next year. ;)

I think Renny made her point to Dan just fine. He chilled out.

What did she say to him?

Renny can't blame anyone but herself. She can't place blame on others because she had a chance to nom both Memphis and Dan and didn't.

The same goes for Jerry. They're all complaining about him being a pain in the butt (and he is) but they left him in the game each week, so they too deserve what they get even if it's constant nonsense blabbering. Serves Memphis right.

well I want to think he is a nice guy, but then he goes off on one of his tangents and acts like he did tonight, and I hated that, it was just wrong.

I know that is just me, I hate, hate , hate to be mocked, and do not sush me, those are 2 of my worst things I hate, so i really felt that tonight, and I do not think Renny was thrilled at all, just sayin

I still think he is. People need to chill about it. If trying to further yourself in the game and he does that is far less than what others have done. Believe me the little teasing, or mocking which he did way before the comp even happened then so be it. Renny handled herself just fine and was not shaken in the least IMHO.

yep, they left him in and it is gonna bite em in the buns, I just feel it comin,lol

Memphis is sooo wrong if he thinks Jerry is not pissed at him, and I hope beyond hope that Jerry wins pov and gets rid of one of them Dan or Memphis, at this point I do not care about either one of them. I do not like Jerry but to me he is the lessor of the 3 evils right now.

ITA

I know that is just me, I hate, hate , hate to be mocked

IMO, your statment hits the nail on the head. Even when Dan is talking into the camera it sounds like he's mocking us too for listening to his BS.

He's pompous and snooty, but he hasn't been mean to anyone in the house.

well not so sure I think Dan was tryin to be mean, but it was mean, and he was is a funky mood and he took it out on Renny.

I guess when Dan was mimicking Renny I take is as just fun. I spent half my childhood with 2 older brothers and sometimes you just have to have a sense of humor and laugh at yourself. I think that is my favorite quality in others is a sense of humor.

As far as his talking in his loud voice in the diary room I think that is his teacher voice. I think he is used to talking loud like he does in the classroom.

Sorry, but in a way it's Renny's own fault for letting Dan push her buttons. Would I have wanted to kill him tonight if it were me in her place? Yeah, for sure. But it was funny to watch, IMO. Honestly the boredom must be making them all a little stir crazy by now, so who knows what any one of us might do. As for Dan mocking US by the way he talks in the DR - that's just silly, JMHO!! I think he is just trying to be animated.

I watched the feeds that day. Renny was being snippy to Dan because she was afraid of getting backdoored... she wasn't even on the block. Dan didn't even start his "antics" until way later. No offense, but Renny was freaking out that day. It wouldn't have mattered what Dan did. Jerry surely didn't make it any better with his comments to Renny about "nobody is safe". Dan and Keesha were both saying to Renny to chill out, she wasn't even on the block. Honestly... Renny was so concerned about her POSSIBLY getting on the block that she wasn't thinking about the two people who actually WERE on the block. Then later on that night before POV, she came up to Dan and she demanded an apology. He said to her, What about you? You owe me an apology too. They both apologized to each other and hugged (she gave him a kiss on the cheek) and she said she still loved him.

Sometimes you have to remember that they "edit" things so it appears the way they want it to look. Mostly though, Dan and Renny do love each other, even if they both push each others buttons. Truth be told... Renny is the ONLY one in the house who CAN push Dan's buttons.

They went to fishes after Dan said something the other day about how production was trying to get him to say that he thought men were better than women. He refused to say it, but that shows you how much they try to get the HGs to portray certain images. The feeds show so much more than the shows can. There are times I truly hate production when they show a "spat" but don't show the "making up".

Archived