Tuesday's Show 9/2

ericsturrock

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Further on down within that article it implies that President Bush will be on before any network convention coverage begins. AND funny enough, they state the reason being...."throwing a sitting President under a bus must be done discreetly." LMAO

McCain talking strategy to himself, lets see who gets thrown under the bus next....

Should I evict George W first, or my new VP pick... Or would it make more sense to reverse that order??? just sayin :animated_rotfl:

Oh damn it probably doesn't matter, I'm going to the SH house anyway,maybe I can decide who wins from there, I'll discuss it with jerry when I get there,he knows ALL!!

showtime

jmho

bb showed jerry falling in pool :animated_rotfl:

jmho

i knew understood why bb never show hg their time as soon as they finish why the wait ....

jmho

OMG that Jerry "smell the money" sniff was truly a Hannibal Lecter moment. {shudders}

Any money Jerry handles smells like Boogers.

Every Halloween, Jerry hands out the goodies with his HANDS....

Jerry dresses up as the Booger Man!!!! Green and slimy....

well I personally think that Dan is waayyy out of line the way her pesters Renny, it is uncalled for and he really does not need to do that just to rattle her, she is high strung enough, and I think it is mean, of him. I am now soooo far off the Dan bus. I just do not appericate it, and I think Memphis hit the nail on the head when he said Dans antics, Memphis nows Dans little silly crap is BS, and I hope it jumps up and bites Memphis in the ass as well. I am sick to death of Dans play by plays in the DR , it is over done and he is really coming off every egotistical. Waht was it he said when he went into the hippy room at the start of the show?? "let's see what the magic man has left in his wand?"" give me a break, yeah Dan you are sooo cool and so magical, barf, that made me yuk!!!!!

Memphis is sooo wrong if he thinks Jerry is not pissed at him, and I hope beyond hope that Jerry wins pov and gets rid of one of them Dan or Memphis, at this point I do not care about either one of them. I do not like Jerry but to me he is the lessor of the 3 evils right now.

lolol, yeah, there is a fungus among us that is for sure,lol

That is what they should be sayin!!!

Jerry falling in the pool was the funniest thing! Holy cow!

Also, seeing Dan parroting Renny was pretty dang hilarious also. I loved when she spanked him. Omg, I love her! But I love him! Ugh, why couldn't they all work together...why couldn't it be Jerry leaving this week?!!? :(

Anyhow, does anyone know what was written in the sky? I didn't catch it. Thanks.

Archived