Monday, September 1st

CeCiMom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No joke - Memphis has the only thing Dan really wants for his BD this year! I hope Memphis comes thru for him. I can't imagine that he wouldn't - he would essentially be giving up the big money IMO if he lets Dan-O go.

so much birthdays

jmho

Anyone catch last nites Showtime...FUNNY, FUNNY!!!! Those four really seem to have a good time together... I also love the way Renny was trying to stir things up with Jerry....Jerry wouldn't stand a chance against her...Renny is such a smart lady and she calls them the way she sees it...No bull with her... :stirthepot: I am sure she noticed how her alliance didn't even back her up...I wished they would of...but they know Renny is going this week..I am sure Renny knows that too... I like the way she has figured out that Jerry was playing both sides by putting up on boy and one girl. That way if the plan fell thru then he was still good on one side. It also proved to Renny that Jerry made some sort of deal with Memphis or he would have put both guys up... I am not a Jerry fan but that was a good plan of action on Jerry's part.

I also love the way they hid the wine from Jerry and where drinking out of the plastic cups and said it was sprite...too funny....!! Jerry kept asking if they got any wine and then after Renny was on him he said well we ain't gonna get any wine now!!! Ha ha... I can't believe Jerry didin't even notice Keesha getting a buzz.... The pillow fight was too good, and Renny yelling back at BB... If the Pov ceremony goes as planned and Renny goes on the block and gets a little wine tonight...Showtime will probably be a good one....

I am gonna miss Renny she is the life of the party and she would win with the Jury hands down....So I don't blame them for voting her out now why they have the chance.... : :crybaby:

Anyways Trivia Question?

How many birthday's have been celebrated on BB10? :party_smilie:

I know. I do understand the theory behind voting out Renny. I will miss her, but at the same time I am also glad that Dan is staying. Honestly, I wish they would change their minds to voting out Keesha. It would be a probable shoo-in for Dan or Memphis to win HOH against Renny for the F4. And then, honestly, I'd vote out Jerry... and get rid of Renny at F3 because the odds are, they would beat her during the first two stages of the competition. They are probably making a strategic error in not voting out Keesha right now.

I agree I am glad Dan is staying...I like his snake like game play...because this is a game..Not life.....He a football coach and is handling it like that. :footballhelmet: ..any who...It would be risky to leave Renny in because I think she would side up with Jerry and Jerry is very likely to win comps as he is always so close...She also was very wishy washy with her side when she was HOH...I laughed when they played the Godfather music as I said to my kids she is acting like the Godfather and then when they showed the show they played the music..how funny...

I don't know if ya catched Memphis and Keesha talking last nite and he said everyone loves Renny and then I think that made Keesha a little jealous as she said really you think that? She also was like not everybody loves Renny and I thought Keesha you dumby...keep quite or you will be gone.....

I don't want Jerry in the end but it would be fun to see Jerry and Renny in the end and see who would vote for who...I still believe it would be Renny even though Jerry thinks he controls 3 votes in the Jury house....even though he made their skin crawl while they where in the house...hahah....poor Jerry... :lookaround:

If it comes down to Dan and Memphis who do you think has the votes? :sherlockani:

Jerry's up sulking in the HOH by himself. Laying in bed under his Marine blanket. A few minutes ago when the camera was on him, he muttered to himself, "If I win HOH next week . . . ".

I can't wait to see what his reaction is if BB production tells him he can't play. Sure hope we get to see it :faint:

Jerry has "fastforwarded" himself and thinks he can play for HOH next week. :animated_rotfl:

Memphis or Dan asked in the DR, but it never dawned on Jerry.

Dumb move Jerry...if you wanted either Dan or Memphis out then you should have nom'd both of them.

Renny in because I think she would side up with Jerry and Jerry is very likely to win comps as he is always so close

I don't think so. I think if Renny was in the game she would continue to attach herself to Skreesha's hip.

Archived