Finale Date 9/16 Show

BuxomBlonde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, I suspect Renny is truly happy for Keesha. I think she really cares about her and is glad to see her not only get the money but get the satisfaction of being AC. Not like Renny probably needs that money anyway!

1. Who ever would've thought Libra would become the voice of reason in the jury house?!!? So calm and reasonable. Those 6 weeks must've done her good.

2. I see Keesha, Hechelle and CRApril got their hands on some hair color while in the jury house.

3. Was CRApril wearing her new designer leathers during the jury questions?

4. Look, I love Renny but did she think she was Miss America coming down the aisle when they announced her? I never thought she'd sit down. ;)

And her speech? Like she was going for Miss Congeniality. Funny woman.

5. Interesting Brian calling out CRApril and Heshelle for their comments re: Keesha's looks. Certainly not the only time any of them spoke out about each other -- but interesting he chose to bring that up on live television.

6. I loved how after Julie explained about the America's Player, the camera just stayed on Heshelle. Even after Julie moved on to the discussion about how a juror would ger $25K, Heshelle was still shaking her head about it. She's like a dog w/a bone.

All in all, yes, I admit it. I cried a little b/c it's over. I enjoyed it much better than the winter show. And, of course, had so much fun here. :D

Why cant this finale be 2 hrs I would love to hear more from everyone

Like the kindness Jerry said was the reason he voted for Dan

Give Keesha a chance to say thanks for her win etc etc etc

We need to petition CBS to make these finales more like the survivor finale

too much unsaid and unknown

why didn't Angie get to speak at all?

julie didnt ask her anything

jmho

yep Michhelle was pissed about the AP for sure, You could see it all over her face,lol

Only one question - why didn't Angie get to speak at all?

Probably because she wouldn't say anything bad about anyone, so CBS gave Brian the grandstand but there was alot more he could of said about those that weren't mentioned.

How long did Brian know Dan? One week, geesh, they act like they've known eachother a long time.

I love the fact that Ape-vile, Collie, Manhell and Jeritol all got nada, zilch, zero... couldn't have ended better in my book. I would have liked Renny to get a lil goodie too though. I'll bet she was just thrilled that the above mentioned didn't get crap. I think Renny looked beautiful tonight.

brian wont be having much friends at the finale

but it was kinda unfair he lefted out keesha cattyness

she was just as bad as april and michelle

jmho

Archived