Sign in to follow this  
Dade

The Biggest Loser: Families

You can't edit in the things someone says... I have had to eat my words though... Someone wrote me and said to remember what I say about the folks in the BB house and how that house can make you do things you never would outside the house, and to think what it must have been like for her with so much more added to it...

Not so much 123... Just saying that ranch most likely did things to her mind that caused her to act that way...I still don't like her, nor do an interview with her LOL...

I just can't give her a break. I get that situations can make you act and react differently than you normally would. And I'm sure it's hard to be in TBL house isolated from everyone else.

But V'Icky chose to play the game .. hard. And the comments she made did come out of her mouth.

I will give her that they may not have shown us some of the more positive things she may have said. And that they may have inserted certain facial expressions (evil smirk) in at times when she didn't actually have that reaction.

I think the reason I still dislike her so very much is that she seemed to really only want to win. She didn't seem to bond with anyone, except her minions, and even then they didn't seem especially close.

Vicky made herself extremely unlikable by being 'all game, all the time', and by not seeming to have a heart or compassion for the other contestants. Or even for her own family....It didn't help that she wasn't the prettiest girl in the pageant, but I don't think anyone would have cared about that, if she had been a more likable, relate able contestant.

To me, it was like she and Brady took a spot away from a couple who wanted to be there for what I consider the right reasons. No, it's not wrong to want to win some money, but the biggest prize for this show is their health, and Vicky never seemed to care that much about that.

Bob Jillian and Allison all say it was a fair edit.

show like these are for mending with people though.. they are for winning the money.

^^^ strongly disagree! This particular show is about changing life habits and in many cases, making life saving changes. Yeah the money is part of it, but for most I don't think it is the biggest part. Just curious, little king, are you a regular watcher of this show?

I have to agree with you on that one Sugar... The money is just icing on the cake...

That's how I feel about it. Vicky once stated that she wanted to win the money, and that the weight loss was just a bonus. That is completely backwards. I think that is how most people feel, especially the contestants on the show. This is the first time I have seen anyone so obviously disappointed that they didn't win -- I mean Heba-- and yet she still won $100,000. I understand it's a little hard to take, but still, she has a new body, and new life, and a bunch of cash to boot. They also won a motor home, or was that prize just that they got to stay in it? I thought they actually won it. And now they won money to pay the taxes and license on it! But still, lots of sour grapes, lots of excuses, and while they might try to say the right things, you can tell they aren't really feeling it.

They are all bitter and disappointed and blaming the producers, who gave them a once in a lifetime opportunity, as well as the fans of the show. The show wouldn't be there, if not for the fans, so they really are biting the hand that feeds them.

I don't see or hear any appreciation from any of them, for the opportunity. And because of all of this, I feel like someone much more deserving could have had their spots. They were a waste.

This show is about so much more than just winning money. The prize isn't even that huge. It's just a carrot dangling in front of them to spur them on. It's not life changing. Losing the amount of weight these people do has the potential to be life changing and life saving, if they manage to stick with it and keep it off.

Seriously, Heba should just look in the damn mirror and that should be prize enough. She looks fantastic, she has her health, she can try to have a baby now -- and YES, they did win a motor home (as well as getting to stay in it that one night). They won several of the early challenges, before Ed left for a while.

What is Vicky's last name? I can't join unless I know it. I want to see how soon it take for her to get FAT again. :animated_scratchchin:

Thanks Sugar!