Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Cheria - Don't know when the wake HG's up. Hmmm........still wondering about POV. Someone mentioned 2 parter - that would be interesting. Anyway go to the store. I think BB has some mystery planned for us and won't reveal for awhile. Then again I'm usually wrong, lol :huh:

I was just thinking of another scenario while showering...

Maybe Renny won PoV. This would explain Memphis looking upset because he figures that she'll use it to take down Keesha and then he would go on the block. That might be why Renny said to Keesha that she did a good job and Keesha looks sad because Renny might NOT use the PoV on her as discussed before. And, might explain why Dan might be a little happy because he will assume that she will take Keesha down and Memphis goes up and he assumes that he has Keesha and Renny's vote.

Just a thought...WAKE UP CRAZY PEOPLE!

If Jerry is so sure the jury won't vote for Dan, why not take him to the final 2. Renny would win over anyone.

I love this- no I hate this- waiting sucks- but waiting is such fun anticipation-- Oh I love this game!!! (some nights I hate this game!) :P

I bet 100% that Jerry won POV thats why the other HG's are looking stressed.....you shall see....If Jerry won noms will stay same, therefore Dan will be gone. If Jerry didnt win i would think Memphis won, which would be perfect, so Renny goes home!!

I still think Jerry wants an all guy team. Jerry thinks he's just and strong and smart as the Dan and Mem. Jerry is an old schooler, women in their place so to speak - nice to have around but not to win games with. JMO.

jerry or dan is my guess

jmho

OFF topic, but can someone help me add an avatar. I have a photo bucket account and I also have two pics of Dan on my computer but they wont upload, please help???

make it smaller

jmho

We don't even know for sure it was the morph, but what little they did say points to it being that. Keesha said something about them being separated, and hearing the door when Renny went in or out. And they said something about they couldn't believe one of them was paired with Jerry or something like that. It's weird that they didn't show anyone wearing POV or it hanging on the wall. At one point, they showed the wall of pics and it wasn't on any of them.

I have to know!!!!! :brood: Come on BB!! They have to gather in the back yard and reveal the times now. If they already know who the winner is, it will only take a few minutes to come back on.

Archived