Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have sort of lost interest at this point. I will prolly get excited again when we are gettin down to F3.

at least they got some cards, and that question game, which looked like fun, the only thing that ruined it for me was the incessant questions by Dan. He thinks Global Warming is bogus, oh my, and that tells me a lot about him, also that he aspires to no coach, because they are alll the same and alike in their practices, what?? really his answers were telling.

Some of the answers Memphis gave brought him up in my eyes, especially his thought on the welfare program, and working. I also found it intereesting that Dan did not get the question about Working, for works sake, was it worth it, he said he did not understand that, hello, really work is the stuff that keeps us sane at times, at least for me,it is worth it to just go throught the motions of work if you are having a really bad day.

Everyone got it but Dan. And I could also appericate Memphis thoughts about service and what he expects, because service hass gone to hell in a hand basket in this country, so those questions that Memphis answered brought him up a notch to me, and sent Dan down a notch,lol Now if Memphis would not use the Veto, he would be way up there for me,lol I would quit hating on him so bad.

particularly since she keeps talking about some of the opportunities in showbiz

My husband actually found a clip on YouTube of a movie she (Keesha) played in, it was called "Fear Chamber".

I really think it's funny she never mentioned it to anyone in the house.

well, I guess I missed that one, I did not know she was a friend of his,lol

wasn't Fear Chamber a game show also???

I hope she did not have a speaking part,lol, Even when she is speaking in her normal voice it is irritating, she needs to take some voice lessons, some speaking in the right tone lessons to even her voice out, it is soooo screachy

if guys did a switch a roo and voted keesha out i would lmao so much

jmho

if guys did a switch a roo and voted keesha out i would lmao so much

meanwhile back on the game, me too UPV, but sadly I do not think that will happen. I do not think they think they can win against her or Renny.

yes, and the 2 girls have just gone by day to day, not really thinkin this stuff, I think maybe Renny has entertained a few thoughts about how the end would go, but they neither one of them tried to like step it up, especially Renny, sad to say.

Yuk, and I have to go to work tonight so I will not see the show till I get home, and who knows what business will be like on a sun before the holiday, especially in Johnson county.,lol

Only Sugar will know what Johnson County means,lololol

It's possible. It's similar situation in BB9. When Sheila was HOH, Adam and Ryan each voted different hg, meaning Sharon and Natalie were tied then forced Sheila to vote to evict Natalie. They made Sheila looked bad.

You're absolutely rite MikeInOrlando!! There's no way I could come up with a scenario like that without help :outfitted_pirate:

Long live Jerry (literally) and his dream to compete for the next HOH! :flags_unitedstates:

Archived