Saturday, August 30th

IMISS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have "taboo" questions.

Renny what era would you have liked to grown up? Renny says "my own or the 20's."

Memphis what tempation do you resist? I didn't hear his answer but he might have said womanizing. :animated_rotfl:

Jerry what is the best way to spend a rainy weekend? Jerry "in a resort" but then Skreesha chimed in "in bed making love to a woman."

Jerry what do you think your life will be like in 10 years? Jerry says "Very cold, it will be very cold." Good one Jerry.

Memphis just poured a glass of wine and gave it to Renny. He asked Skreesha if she was drinking. I think Memphis is looking for a little fun tonight. If Renny gets riled up by drinking and starts mouthing off then Memphis can justify using pov to save Dan and getting Renny on the block and evicting her.

Skreesha: "look how much fun that is, rainbow sponge painting."

I always get a kick out of it when the hg get crafts and games. They're all excited to do something they probably wouldn't even think of doing at home.

Skreesha and Renny are going to make jewelry.

Jerry outside with his glass of wine trying to make talk with Keesha and Renny but they are just kinda ignoring them. Jerry said to Renny you didn't cut my hair today. She said she would do it tomorrow. Keesha and Renny are taking together and Jerry keeps trying to talk to them. Seems like no more sucking up to Jerry anymore. :outfitted_pirate:

Jerry: "We've been here 54 days and tomorrow is the speed limit." Renny "What's that colonel?" Skreesha "Why do they call it that." 55 use to be the national speed limit.

Jerry: "That's a potent wine." Yeah, we know Jerry. :animated_rotfl:

Skreesha wished they had coloring books.

Archived