Friday, August 29th

lvgal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know no one wants to hear this but I want Renny to stay and I am sick of Memphis and Keesha, if Renny stays I will be happy.

It is Keesha and Dan and Dan asks Keesha if she thinks anyone struck a deal.

He's kidding right? I thought he was smart because if he was he would know they are all striking deals now.

Chugga, chugga, chugg, chug, chu, ch, ch ccccc.

Next stop on the Dan train...Sequesterville.

Memphis doesn't want to take off Dan.

I think Renny is mad at Jerry...maybe because he nom'd Skreesha. Renny makes me sick. She should be glad her butts not up there.

Maybe not. Renny looks mad all the time. I still think she's not happy that Memphis is not nom'd. Why didn't she nom him? All these hg want everyone else to do their dirty work.

It's The Last Supper in the BB house.

Jerry is quiet, Dan is livening up a bit (gave himself a pep talk in his room) and Memphis wears his hat at the dinner table (rude).

Skreesha is missing it, she's tucked in bed for a long winter's nap.

Jerry wears his hat at the dinner table too...these people have no manners.

Be fair now Ginger...your favorite Jerry is being rude too by wearing his hat a the dinner table too...;)

and no big surprise that Keesha is missing dinner again...probably getting ready to chop away on her secret stash of chips she has hidden under her bed...

edit...haha...I see you edited your post from when I first saw it...glad you're being fair now...;)

Renny in bedroom talking to Keesha. Renny having a pity party and she keeps going over senarios that she (Renny) is not safe. Renny said he didn't protect us very much. Renny told Keesha she should not be worried. Keesha was a little snippy and wouldn't you be worried if you were me. Renny said no and Keesha said bullshit.

Still building outside. I hope the do the POV comp tonight.

your favorite Jerry is being rude too by wearing his hat a the dinner table too...

No favs for me, just the lesser of evils IMO. I really don't want Memphis, Dan or Skreesha winning, so who's left?

I hope the do the POV comp tonight.

Not sure if they got a head's up, but when they were talking about events in the next few days, they said POV tomorrow. I hope it's tonight too.

I think Jerry is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of himself. He doesn't have it in the bag yet. Alot still can happen. He could lose HOH and go home next week so I wouldn't be counting my chickens before their hatched. The two people on the block are the most dangerous to him. Renny and Memphis not so much, but Renny will win if she is in the F2 period.

I can't see memphis sticking his neck out and taking off Dan.

I can. You take Dan down, Renny goes up, Renny gets evicted, the guys and Keesha beat Jerry, he's out and the plan for them to be F3 happens. He has more of chance at the money against Dan or Keesha than he does against Jerry or Renny.

IA...tbey all just have to pull themselves together and relax. The POV is important and Memphis winning and taking one of them down is most important. That way he's protected and the person he is taking down is safe. I personally think this is still possible of them going to the F3 if they get their shiot together and think this thru.

At this point I don't think Memphis is going to be saving Dan. Memphis is in a F2 deal with Jerry.

I have been staying awake waiting to see if there is as POV tonight but I am so tired I am off to bed.

I don't think POV will be for a long time if it is tonight. I also think Memphis is waiting to see who wins POV. he is sticking to Dan, Keesha, Renny AND to his new alliance with Jerry just in case. Who knows what he'll do, but I think he may pull Dan off. I don't know I missed alot of todays happenings to really know.

Nighty, night Marty.

Archived