Week 8 - Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite Houseguest?

rosebudmom

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Renny

I agree with you Marty on this one, about the vile ryan and adam, oh yeah they sure sucked. I do not however think you would be too happy if Dan got booted next,lol that would put you in that river in Egypt,lol along with little king,lol

King123, I know that you have not spouted the undying love for Keesha as you did Dani, I think Dani is your all time love.

no favs for me, but least fav is Memphis followed by Jerry.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they were all my faves too,lol

I still like Memphis and still cant stand everyone else..I use to like Dan, but when he was laughing at a 70 year old man falling in the pool...It breaks my heart...Yes Jerry can be annoying, bullying and gross, but there is a time when you respect your elders... and he got hurt...and Dan is laughing...I was like you arrognant punk! This is for all of them, I dont care how much an ederly gets on your nerves or chastise you...I was taught you still give them respect... Because when you get old you would want someone to treat you with respect no matter how you act...There are a lot of Jerry's in the rest home...who still think they are in charge and tell tall stories..Even if they are boring...some of the stories have truth or logic...some are just strange, but if it makes them happy just go with it because they are not going to be in this world long...may be about another 30 years if lucky..but only a few make it that long and he misses his family. For them to treat him like that makes me sick!...I will get off of my soap box now... I just had to get it off my chest...

Did you see on the feeds that Memphis was laughing his but off about Jerry falling in the water and later laughing about it again later. Memphis has been the most brutal and disrespectful of Jerry of anyone in the house.

just sayin

least renny and she is getting evicted today

:party_smilie:

jmho

Archived