Hoh Discussion-week 8

laladoopiedu

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan is a judas though. lets not forget that

Yes, Pinkie. And Dan is also Benedict Arnold. I believe Benedict and Jerry fought in the Battle of Saratoga!

Can't put my finger on it but just something about her I can't stand. Really sad to see that Renny is most likely going home. Always said. Keesha's strictly dickly. Men over Renny.

Hi, Sam. Renny might get spared until D/M goes this week, then Jerry goes next week, then Renny will need to win at F3, which is an endurance. Notice how bummed out everyone is on BBAD because Jerry is HOH. Wonder if dummy Ollie could have won a HOH...I don't think he ever did.

Jerry is talking about at this stage, you need to think of who you could beat if you made it to F2. He might actually nominate Keesha and Renny because they are an obvious twosome, and Memphis and Dan are the two that the jury hates the most (with the possible exception of Keesha).

Hey Len, I really hope that Renny wins. In a strategic point Dan or Keesha need to go. But , even though Jerry was being a downright perv lastnight talking about how his penis doesn't need Keesha like these other boys, something tells me he WONT try to evict her. He's old school thinking women cook and men take charge so he will out Renny. So it will be himself that is his demise.

Why Jerry doesn't put up Memphis/Dan, I'll never understand. And I hate the thought of Renny going to Sequester House to have to cook and clean up after all those Ham Bones sitting on their lazy butts whining! I noticed tonight on BBAD Keesha was whining that she didn't get to get her stuff. Not sure if she means HOH treats or just her clothes, but she can always wear one of Renny's colorful outfits! I love Renny! Wouldn't it be great to have her show you the nightlife in NOLA? By the way, early in the show I heard Renny say she would have voted for Hillary for President, but with Barry O running was going to vote for McCain!!!!

I think people need to understand... other than Keesha's laugh, I like all of the four. I even appreciate Jerry not being rude and telling the four to go to hell, etc. He's trying to play the game and he is thinking about getting to the jury and how he could win the jury votes. He will be trying to make some kind of an alliance, but he HAS to know he won't beat Keesha or Renny in the F2. I mean seriously... so he might have one shot at winning by breaking up Keesha and Renny and getting the guys to get rid of the other one. And they might just agree to it. You just never know.

He also could say, gotta get rid of the muscles, etc. Or he could be saying, Keesha and Memphis are the ringleaders, gotta break that up. I don't see Dan and Renny on the block together unless if one of the original nominees win POV.

I really think it is a tossup at this point. Nobody knows what he will be thinking. Will he want those who would win at the end to be gone? Will he want to get rid of the muscle?

I am glad for Jerry. I know he is worried about his wife so much. As far as who he will put up it probably will be what direction the wind is blowing that day., then after he makes his mind up, he will change it before eviction night. He really doesn't stay on any particular path in his way of thinking in this game. He is constantly changes his mind on everything and everyone. Glad he won HOH, pretty tough bird. :animated_bouncy:

Considering that I don't really care for any of the final five except Renny, I am glad Jerry won HoH. I love this part of the season when the reigning alliance starts to eat their own. If Jerry hadn't won next week would have been too predictable.

NO eviction next week - I wonder and it would be great if that was the next twist !! They continue all week doing exactly what they would normally do, nominate for eviction, play pov, then when it's the live show and time for eviction Julie tells them, no eviction, lets go play for the new HOH!!!! Jerritol would have a fit and it would be intersting how it would play out, to find out who would turn on who --- that would be good!!! I'd rather that than bringing someone back!!

Any other theories out there - with survivor being pushed back there has got to be some kind of twist coming up!!!!

too late in season for it and producers would need a realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good reason to justify doing it

unless they are bringing back hg if not then it would look like they are tampering with the game

jmho

dan and keesha going up

jmho

Archived