Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

Skreesha did admit to cheating on all her boyfriends and what I remember most was that in Skreesha's pre-Dan alliance days this board showed much contempt for her "galavanting" and for other characteristics too.

I'm waiting for Dan to get the boot and for the board to liven up again. :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor Dan............he's going to look back on his POV comedy routine as his one, big mistake

i doubt it

with that routine he got what he wanted which in his mind is good tv

someone that goes through with such a clownish routine doesnt care about winning the game

but to be most notorious hg of that season

he probably make allstars just on that alone

since allstar usually isnt made of best players but a popularity contest

before his hoh stunt he was one of most forgettable hg this season

honestly first three weeks i never seen him on feeds or notice him

jmho

If you want to continue posting here I'd suggest reading the ToS

XAL, this is all I am gonna say about the above statement to me from you. usually I do not ever say to another poster anything about what they posted, but I really felt that it was rude and crude, and just not a nice thing, so report me, I have been in trouble before, and I have been coming to this board for years, and your attitude towards me for daring to call you on something I feel universally any woman does not like to hear another women being called. I also do not think Keesha is a slut, in any way, You are entitled to post what you want about any houseguest, I however do not have to appericate it or the person who posted it.There has been a lot of things said on this board about Libra, april, and I did not find any of that content quite as inflamming as what your post said, sorry, I did not appericate it.

There have been many things said about the female hg on this board. I don't mean to interfere in this conversation, but I can't see the difference between calling women pigs, tramps, slut or whore. It's all the same.

Now I know we all have our fun on this board, but this is the 21st century and if a woman wants to sleep with someone on a reality show should we be calling her a slut? It may all be antiquated feelings/thinking on our part or because of a sense of morals, but I see no difference in using the word whore or slut/tramp/pig.

It's all the same...and hgs are open to any comments on this board.

FEEDS BACK!

the post was not about April, it was about Keesha, and the word was not slut, it was whore, and I just did not take a very good reaction to it. Prolly was a lot to do with the poster, it just rubbed me the wrong way. You are always saying you tell it like you see it, that is fine, I was tellin it like I saw it.

It must have been some kind of luxury comp. They got a grill it sounds like. Not sure what else.

I don't think they had noms.

Well maybe they did. Dan in room by himself staring at ceiling. Everyone else in kitchen and Keesha seems very happy.

In the context of Keesha's conversation about cheating on her boyfriends, she basically said the bf/gf relationships were pretty much over and that she didn't have the guts to officially end them. That's when she cheated. Big deal. She's young, she's free, and she wasn't married to any of them. That does not a slut make.

(That is why I wasn't surprised when she was so upset yesterday about not being able to tell Manchelle she was voting her out. She even sounded as if she were voting to keep her when she spoke directly to her once, which spooked me. Then she whined to Renny about not being able to tell Manchelle the truth.)

slut--a sexually promiscuous woman.

oh, that is a bummer. Did you hear Memphis talking about Luxery comps again last night, right after the show, that is all he thinks about, I hate him,lol

Marty over in the live updates Jem says it is Keesha and dan.

I wonder if we have seen the last of BB Showmances... personally, I wont care. I hate showmances. But, everyone has seen how detrimental they tend to be to the game. I can't see a player going into the next season willing to have a showmance... then again, BB has picked some stoopid people to play the game.

Archived