Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny is in the storeroom with Keesha and she said she felt she and Keesha were goin up, i do not think so

I want it to be Dan and Memphis , one of the girls wins veto and takes Dan down, which ever of the girls who did not win veto goes up to replace Dan and Memphis hits the door, that is my hope,lol

d/m are going up

So I just got the feeds back - how long have they been showing this on BBAD. I'm fixin' to have a shitfit on these clowns for blocking out feeds, yet showing stuff on AD - it isn't right! :furious3:

Guess the "final four" plan is out the window now, huh. Could be an interesting week.

Jerry will probably nominate Dan and Memphis...I am glad that the house has change though...Even though I couldnt stand Ollie or Michelle and glad to see them gone! Doing my happy dance!! :party_smilie: Everyone was getting too cocky! They needed an awakening.

I would love for him to put Keesha up

I would love to see that too... I hope she is the one leaving this week or Dan... I didnt like his cockiness this week in the veto meeting It was like you cant touch me because I am HOH and I am going to win because he thinks his team is going to have his back...You never come off too cocky in these games...arrognant yes cocky no...:lol: That was Jessie down fall.. He is appearing as a leader and Memphis is not going to stick his neck out so far... If Dan is up against Keesha then Dan will go home unfortuately... (cant stand Keesha waiting for her to leave) Renny will vote for Dan. Because of the way Dan played his HOH, Memphis doesnt fully trust him so he would vote to save Keesha or if Memphis voted to keep Dan, the tie goes to the HOH. I dont have to say anymore.

I'm not too sure about him nominating Dan and Memphis. I think Memphis is a definite - but wasn't Jerry talking about noming Memphis and Keesha? And there is no love lost between he and Renny either.

you think Keesha has had a cushy ride, Memphis has been ridin on a magic carpet this whole game, I think he is a loser sloth. Keesha has done waay more then Memphis, oh yeah

I posted this in the other thread by mistake.

Jerry does not like any of them at this point but I know he would want Memphis out for sure

I think the only way for that to happen is for both guys to go up together, then Dan can come down, providing Memphis does not win pov, but one of the girls.

If after lastnight all the chit he was talking about Keesha and he doesn't put her up. Than I guess what she has between her legs DOES matter to him. He said she doesn't effect him at all like all these other boys. YEah, we will see. Renny and Memphis going up

well, I still say Dan and Memphis, that is my story and I am stickin to it,lol also going to bed, my back is killiin me from bein over this machine all day thank you very much,lol

Archived