Things I Could Have Lived Without Knowing About The Hg

Athena28

That a grown up college graduate "smells" his clothes before deciding if they need to be washed.

And, that he has obviously no sense of smell.

Who does that?

OK, people, if you wear your clothes, they should go into the wash when you take them off.

I can smell them from here, Dan!

I think if a living star is trashed and it's not true then the trashed one should sue. Carol Burnett won many millions of dollars a while back when Enquirer wrote story about her being Drunk in Public. That was a sore point with Carol, both her parents had been falling down lifetime drunks. Carol won!!!

Mel Torme had a small role on Judy Garland Show that was CANCELLED. He sued JUDY who had no control over what CBS did or did not do. The judge threw the case out of court.

A few years after Judy died, Torme writes this tell all called "My life with J.G. under the rainbow." The dead can't sue. The living lowlifes can say anything about the dead!

OFF TOPIC

Great point Len..................sometimes, I wonder though, how many just get sick of "fighting" the tabs. That would be me.............unless it hurt me financially, I would probably just let them have at it, knowing my friends and family knew better.

I don't believe much of anything I read or hear...........sometimes, I wonder about things I see with my own eyes :animated_scratchchin:

To keep this on topic (lol) I never wanted to know what a jerk Dan really is..........I would have rather kept thinking he was the nice, Catholic school teacher his "label" suggests.

Dan is a man of many layers. Hard to figure out. Memphis is super laid back, Maybe could beat out K, D or J in F2.

I just watched last half of BBAD and sounds like Dan convinced Memphis he should go up on block against Jerry, so if Jerry gets POV, then Jerry might think K and D have some "thing" going on and keep M over K. Convoluted but Memphis came around to Dan's way of thinking. Jerry hates, loathes, despises and abominates Mem and Dan.

Re: Star lawsuits...some stars keep quiet because ANY publicity can help revive their careers!

It was around 2 p.m. est on BBAD...Dan and Mem in HOH BR alone. Dan says something like, "Man, I don't want you even on the block. If you don't want to I won't..." Then comes Dan's master plan to convince Jerry that Keesha is Dan's "pet" thinking if Jerry wins POV then Jerry would be more likely to keep Memphis, thinking Mem is not Dan's bud. Soon, Dan had Memphis agreeing with him!!!

Hmm... things I could have lived without knowing...

1.) Jerry (Does he have any redeeming qualities at all?)

2.) April (At least she left the house with her dignity and... sorry, laughing too hard to finish.)

3.) Ollie (April's Siamese twin. They're attached at the.. ahem.. yeah.)

4.) Jessie (Never met a mirror he didn't want to make sweet sweet love to.)

5.) Michelle (Multiple personalities much? Paranoia anyone?)

Yeah, could have lived without knowing any of them, period.

Archived