Things I Could Have Lived Without Knowing About The Hg

Athena28

Just a few to start us out:

1. Dan doesn't wash his swim trunks. He thinks the chlorine in the pool is washing enough. :o

2. Jerry doesn't use deoderant, picks his nose and doesn't wash his hands after 'taking a cr*p' (quoting Renny on the last one).

which religion hg are

When anyone is on there periord or waiting for it.

as a guy i hate this

I could have easily lived without hearing Jerry just tell Keesha "And you know I like you too!" 6:50PM BBT on Thursday. Less than an hour after the live show ended!

I could have Happily spent the rest of my life without knowing how adept Manchelle was at "Baby Talk"!

I would have been very happy to have only speculated about whether April had implants. I didn't need confirmation. I also would have felt better about April if I had never read her official bio on CBS and seen that she had "Having Sex" as one of her favorite pastimes!

how much they missed their significant other etc......?

how many guys or gals they banged?

how big there last bf was?

what all famous people they know?

how much money they make?

how bad their childhood was?

jmho

I always thought most guys at 20 don't have to pay a woman for sex. I'd be thinks it's the 70 somethings who have to pay for it. But I'm a child of the 60s, free love. While Jerry was practically pre Kinsey Report.

I hate knowing that Dan wears the same clothes, day after day...........and the other day, he actually took a shower, put on deodorant, smelled his shirt and then put it right back on, again...........ewwwwwwwww

Me too, Len..........I don't get how anyone could have sexual incinations towards Dan...............and many on these posts seem to..........my nose goes first (lol)............I could never find a guy who wears the same, smelly clothes, attractive............he wouldn't get past the smell test!

RE: MICHELLE'S OBNOXIOUS BABY TALK

Hello, all...here (I hope) is a link to a hilarious spoof of adults who talk "Baby Talk" it is a song by Irving Berlin from the film "Easter Parade" starring Judy Garland and Fred Astaire...The song's name is "Snooky Ookums"...if this below doesn't get you there, then good to Y..Tu.. and search for "Snooky Ookums" Easter Parade...it's worth a watch if you HATE baby talk!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4POjNRNM2w

Or go to Y..Tu.., search my favorites ...Lenswims...the first of my favorites links to to the Snooky Ookums film clip...

Archived