Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a joke, Misha.

But as a History Major (BA) Hitler unfortunately WAS thought to be a "great guy" by the millions of average Germans who elected him in the early 1930s. They had no idea what a monster he would become.

Well what a surprise waking up this morning to see Jerry won HOH. I did'nt even think they were playing it last night so I went to bed after the show. My guess is that he will put up Memphis or Dan because they have a better chance of winning the physical competitions.

Jerry will side with Memphis and Dan.

What I would like to see happen is him put up one guy and one girl. It would make it a tie vote no matter who wins POV. It would have all of them going at each other. Jerry would end up spliting the tie, and get to chose who goes.

I also agree with another poster, you need to get Dan out, the way he can speak to people, he will have the best speech no matter who he's up against in F2. JMO

What I would like to see happen is him put up one guy and one girl. It would make it a tie vote no matter who wins POV. It would have all of them going at each other. Jerry would end up spliting the tie, and get to chose who goes

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Jerry's going to sweat who he'll piss off the most by who he'll pick to put up and vote out.

After Ollie & Michelle's butts flew out the door he was all kissy wissy and saying " talk to me ". HA!

I, too, came online at 2 this morning to see who won and was shocked and sad that Jerry was HOH. But you know what? He deserves it. He's made it this far without a real alliance, been on the block several times, done well in the competitions. And after thinking about it, I'm happy he won.

I think he'll put up Dan and Memphis, as he'll have a better chance to win against Renny and Keesha. Then again, if Jerry makes it to the final two, he'll most likely win, b/c he already has Ollie, April and Michelle's vote. Jerry might decide to stick with the boys just b/c he seems to open up to the men in the house better than the women. But I'm hoping Keesha and Renny, especially, make it through this one.

The only thing good about Jerry winning is that it will make the week more interesting as far as who is going up, who will be sucking up, etc. But I can't be happy for Jerry in any way. He is a nasty man and I hope this is his swan song.

For Jerry honestly I think it is about who he would rather hang out with then the end game for him. Just a felling I have. I don't think he wants to hang out with Renny and Keesha. I think it will be one of them going home.

I can't be happy for him either... I think he is vile scum and what he has done in the past week will never be erased. He is an adult and is well aware of his actions. I wanted K/R/D/M in the F4 but unfortunately that is not to be. It will however be an interesting week to see what Jerry will do. After this week, I hope he is outta there!

I thought he was listening to Memphis too, but I think if he is smart he will put up Dan and Memphis and get Memphiis out of there, this veto is crutial. I do not mind that Jerry won this HOH, but he was and is not in my plan for F2,lol

After reading the live feed updates from last night, seems Jerry had totally taken to Dan and thinking of going with Dan and Memphis. Jerry told Dan that he can basically win against anyone in the Final 2.

Right now, Libra is going to be the swing vote. If Jerry makes it to Final 2 with one of the four, Jerry will have Ollie, April, Michelle and the other person will have the other three that are left in the house. Libra would be the deciding vote.

As much as I can't stand Jerry, I'm oddly okay with him winning this HOH. There are good and bad reasons for Jerry to want any of the other 4 to be gone. He has a dislike for Keesha, Dan & Memphis, but if he's smart...he knows Renny is not the person you want to take to the Final 4. He may think Keesha would have an advantage in front of the jury because she hasn't been as cruel as others in the game. He may see Memphis as a strong player who needs to go. Best of all, he may see Dan as the one easy to beat in the F4, so Dan could end up safe. :) Even if Dan is nominated, he plays hard, and could win POV over Memphis.

I really want Dan to win, but I'd be happy to see any of the 4 win, other than Jerry. If Dan goes, I'm pulling for Renny. She can't give up in comps though, or any of the rest will beat her and cut her loose.

I do think if Jerry makes it to F2, he has a good chance to take the win from anyone but Renny. He has comp wins and his age to validate himself. Plus, the jury is packed with people that can't blame him for them being on the jury.

it would be sooo anti clamatic for me if Jerry wins the whole thing, seriously, it would be a let down of sorts, now I would love to get Memphis out of there and then see where the cards fall, but I soooo do not want Memphis to have a chance. He was really obnoxious on BBAD last nite, one of the firest things out his mouth when talking to Keesha was "Luxery comp" does he ever stop wanting more, more, more?? I can't stand him. Also I kew when he was talking to Keesha last night that he is gonna throw over Dan, he does not care, what ever he thinks will get him to F2 and funny thing is he will not win the big money.

The other thing that got to me last night FatCat was when Jerritol told everybody that he never said bad things about the other HG's personally, only about their gameplay?!?!?!?!?!? Who then was that we heard spewing all the vile stuff? His evil twin? :censored:

Put the shoe on the other foot. If it were Jerry, Michelle & Ollie left in the house with Dan, he'd never talk to him. No pity. He is really good at SUDDENLY being old and needy when it suits him. Ha!

yes I heard all of his BS, my mouth fell open at the boob tube when he was sayin that, but it was funny when they were talkin about seein the show in it's entiriety and Keesha said she did not want to see what everyone said. I really thought Jerry had a squeemish look on his face when they were talkin about seein everything, yep, he will be busted for the dirty old man he is, and the raunchy things he said about Keesha were uncalled for the other night, no need to say any of that. How embarassing for his wife, and Keeshas family. He sure does play the "I am Old" card when it does suit him, I just do not want his ass in the F2 seat, even if my hated Memphis is sitting there , that is ok with me, as long as it is not Jeritol!!!!

Jerry is gross and disgusting. Last night when he was trying to talk sex several times none of the other HG wanted to go there. I really think that he will be evicted next but hope he does not get Dan evicted. I think Renny and Memphis probably deserve to be there the least. I think Jerry would rather hang out with the guys. Just my take on things. I think that Renny will be the one going this week.

I do not think Renny deserves to go over Memphis at all, she has done a lot with her antics and her cooking and even with the way she has treated people in the house, she has comforted ones who were crying, empathized with others, she has not been good at comps but I think she has made many redeeming things to her plus side of the list in that house. I just love her, and I hate Memphis and I am not crazy about Keesha, so If I think any one deserves to go, it would be those 2. Keesha has done her part in bitchy 101, joined in the gossip and trash talked everyone so much more than Renny has, prolly cause Renny was always keepin her eye on what the Jury would think, too much so at times (hurt her game), but did it none the less. I think Keesha kept Memphis in the game absolutely for the reasons that I heard last nite when Memphis told her more or less the hell with Dan, it will be me and you. I want to strangle him, now if Renny has to go after Keesha fine, I can be more accepting. What I would love to see is for something crazy to happen and Renny go to F2, I know the chances of that are slim to none, but I can still hope,lolol

Archived