Jerry - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Did anyone see Jerry on BBAD last night talking about the "disgusting" way Ryan and Brad were talking about Sheila on their last BBAD before the finale????!!!! I can't believe my ears!!! He actually said it was the "most vulgar, filthiest thing I'd ever seen"!!! Oh and it's so bad he can't repeat it, yet he says they were saying what they wouldn't do to her "if she laid it on their face". Dan says "if it's bad for Jerry, it must be pretty bad"!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Old Jerry, so morally outraged and offended by guys trash-talking a woman about her body!!! "It was uncalled for, no way to defend it".... OMG!!!!! Does he really believe his own BS?? His poor wife, I hope she's enjoying this time away from his nasty, lying ass. I really think he just basically hates women. Does anyone remember his story to either Keesha and/or Renny about how his mother abandoned him for the "town drunk" when he was a kid? His contempt probably started back then. What a pathetic loser. I don't see how CBS can portray him how they have. Wow.

OMG AGAIN! He just said "I hope no one I know watches BBAD" !!!!!!!!!! He's so trying to backpedal and justify stuff. He KNOWS he's gonna be BUSTED!!!! This is one time where Jerry's age should be considered, because at his age he should KNOW BETTER than to spout off his nasty mouth!!! There's no young-person-heat-of-the-moment excuse for him! Again- WOW!

Jerry is a complete sexist. He had the nerve to say that he makes his wife go out and mow the lawns, no matter what. Not that I think a gal can't mow the lawn, hell I have on several occassions, it is the fact that he said "No matter what" He has also made comment that a womans place is in the kitchen and in the bed when 'he' wants them there. He is as foul as they come...

Well said pamay "This is one time where Jerry's age should be considered, because at his age he should KNOW BETTER than to spout off his nasty mouth!!! There's no young-person-heat-of-the-moment excuse for him!"

I couldn't agree more.

My take on jerrys conversation last night about the boys,was to deflect/soften his own comments that he has made durning the game. He knows he has said some VILE Sh*t, so he was letting everyone know that previous HG'a have said what he thought was even worse. What I said wasn't as bad as what they said rationalization!!!

Anyway I think that is the reason he was talking about previous HG's comments,trying to dilute his comments!

He's starting up again with the calling whoever isn't talking to him dumb and acting like he has all this power! Talk about nuts. Lets hope this is his last week in the house so he can move on to annoying Libra in the jury house.

Archived