Memphis - Week 8

Jem

...but I really don't think he has a shot at winning the game now.

I think he does...if he makes it to F2.

If he's up against Dan...it's a crapshoot...I really don't know who jury would vote for...Dan may have a better closing statement convincing the jury that he took risks and played hard when he had too...so advantage probably to Dan.

If he's up against Keesha...he may get Michelle, April, Ollie and Dan.

If he's up against Jerry...he may get Dan, Renny, Keesha and Libra.

who knows for sure though how anyone will vote though. I don't see any of the F4 having a sure win against any of the others...I think it'll come down to a 3-4 vote in end for probably all F2 scenarios.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not counting Jerry or Keesha out of this game by any means at all...in fact I highly doubt it will be a Dan/Memphis F2. I think one of them will make it...just not sure which...

seem like he is the safest going into this next week

but who knows

jmho

Last night Keesha asked Memphis about Jerry telling her Memphis has F2 with all three of them, Memphis denied it of course. Maybe if Jerry didn't run around making up so many lies, Keesha may have believed him. But she just dismissed it as another Jerry lie.

keesha is in love with memphis

she would never boot him

jmho

IMO

Memphis has played the game quite well. So has Dan, Keesha and even Renny. Even the old goat got a few good moves in the game. Just wish he was going tonight instead of Renny. The 4 knew they would have to break up sooner or later and knew that unless Renny would pull a win outta her many hats she might of made F4 herself.. maybe even F2 with Keesha. (Pipedream, I know). Dan and Renny always my favs. Memphis and Keesha next. So if D, K or M win I will be content with outcome.

And IMO

I don't see any love intentions on Keesha part with Memphis, just think the two kids got lots in common. Both in strong relationships outside house and would never jepordize them.

This may have been discussed, but I willask anyway. What is different about the pictures on the memory wall?

And btw, I do think that BB can alter questions or make it easier for one player verses another. Without ever being caught. Not saying they do, but it is possible. anyway, BB is on so I am gonna go. BYE!

Archived