Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think his pov speech had to be what it was because he had to break the stupid deal he made w/ ollie, imo. if he had kept the ollie deal, i sure would've thought he was the schmukiest schmuck ever to play bb. i don't get the lying to the viewers thing. can you give an example? [i'm not dissing anyone, i just personally don't get it]

we [me and husb] cracked up at the pov speech, and loved it-"michelle, get on the block!"

I think all that was needed was the last part of his speech, not the say a name part, he said plenty right before he told Michelle to get on the block, which was funny. no need for the roulette, and had he left that out, he would be better off now for it,lol

I have a feeling Dan will go up, but he hopefully will kick butt in the POV. I missed the feeds last night, but read Dan's leak in the DR, he's thinking of bringing Jerry into the F3 with him and Memphis so they can beat him in the end?

second place judas

:hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

Maybe I should have read through all of this...I didn't, I won't lie. I don't know where Dan lied either with regards to his DR sessions...if he did though, that's brilliant! In the game you can only trust yourself. Why risk your game play and be honest with the producers who most feel conspire and rig the game? This just makes me like him even more!

I think Dan's putting Memphis on the block is what is going to save his alliance this week. His actions showed Jerry that Memphis and Dan don't have an alliance (at least, thats what Jerry thinks). The more the girls try to say that Dan and Memphis have an alliance, the more Jerry will not believe them (especially since he's trying to see who Keesha will try to save more... Renny vs. Dan). If Keesha tries to save Renny from being on the block, both of the girls will probably find their way onto the block. If Keesha tries to save Dan (which we know she won't... she'll throw Dan under the bus REALLY quick) then Jerry would automatically put Dan and Keesha on the block.

Dan's move last week will be his savior this week because Jerry knows he needs a strong competitor on his side to make it to F3 and past next week. Jerry has (foolishly) chosen Memphis as his savior. All they need to do is make sure the guy who is on the block gets saved by the guy who is not on the block.

Very good post Misha and very interesting.

I also remember Michelle saying 5,000 times that Dan put Memphis up and she thinks Dan wanted to back door Memphis. I wonder if Jerry bought that. Michelle kept saying what kind of guy does that???? :footballhelmet:

I do predict that this week will be the parting of the fans. I have enjoyed all of our fun together as we tried to get the F4 to be our favorites. I still hold to the fact that I would be glad to see any of the "foursome" get to the finals. Though Dan is my pick and I hope that he and Memphis continue on to the F3, I don't resent that a lot of you want Renny to win, or Keesha to win. I just really want Dan to win. This week they have to turn on each other. Its sad, but I hope they don't stop having fun together and talking with one another. I hope it doesn't get personal and that it just remains strategy from all parties. I think the ones most in danger of being "too personal" is Renny and Jerry. I have to admire Jerry's strategy though in wanting to have someone who is strong to take him to the end.

i am a mortys year arounder

jmho

I too am a Dan supporter, but I will be able to survive even if he shouldn't. Now don't get me wrong . . . should Jerritol somehow win this thing, I'll have to play out my little personal drama at home (Irish Temper and all that!) swearing to never watch the show again, yet when the next cycle comes up, I'll be right there cheering on my favorites again and trash-talking the "bad guys"! :animated_rotfl:

dan is studying memory wall so pov will be morph

jmho

Dan tells Renny to calm down while he figures out a way to throw her under the bus (lol)................

although Renny's my fav out of the final 4.............but as long as Jerry doesn't win, I would be OK.

Archived