Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. Being mimicked is always fun when it is happening to someone else. Or not. Depends on your fun level. Or maybe; just your level.

I like Dan. I just don't like Dan as much as I did. I have certainly rooted for Dan but now, I want Memphis and Dan to be F2 and today, my sentiments are with memphis. If Dan truly believes that this country isn't ready for a woman president then I won't like him at all. If, as someone said; those bios might be fabricated, then Dan should rebel against that because it paints a poor picture of him.

No matter. I still find Dan annoying. Not entertaining. But then; I'm the girl who would HATE to be stuck in an elevator with Rachel Ray.

I like Dan. I just don't like Dan as much as I did. I have certainly rooted for Dan but now, I want Memphis and Dan to be F2 and today, my sentiments are with memphis. If Dan truly believes that this country isn't ready for a woman president then I won't like him at all. If, as someone said; those bios might be fabricated, then Dan should rebel against that because it paints a poor picture of him.

I totally agree slimcruz, except for anything to do with scum bucket Memphis, and I really myself do not find it entertaing Dans not immatating Renny, but out and out Mocking her and doing it in a mean way, not the way lets say Eric did with ED as one of his AP things. Dan was in a crappy mood and he took it out on renny, and Just because he did say at one point she has shown him this and that and to appericate his mother more, whooptie doo, not enough for me to get on the Dan bus, cause I flat do not believe him. I can olnly see him as immature and that is about it.

" He is conservative and not a fan of liberals. He doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country. He describes vegans as weird tree-huggers"

Dan mentioned to Keesha (I believe it was her) the other day that he was asked to say something for the press releases about women and that he refused to say it. Keesha was about to respond to what she was requested to say and refused when we got FotH. This clearly shows that the press releases are geared towards entertainment value. Not to mention the fact they put a hard core Caucasian Republican and hard core African American Democrat in the house with the intent of conflict speaks volumes. They were hoping for some politically motivated smack downs. We already know that Jerry was urged by the DR to bring up the Iraq War in the presence of Libra and Dan on charades night and I can't believe it is all a coincidence. Koodos to them for not falling for it.

Note what the press release doesn't say. There's no telling how many people will vote or refuse to vote because of race and gender. Only time will tell. That could have been what Dan meant. It's also entirely possible his quotes about Hillary Clinton are because of her political stance being so different than his and have nothing to do with her gender. We don't know. Meanwhile, I trust nothing the press releases say now that I feel it is structured for maximum entertainment value.

And yes, as much as I do like Dan, I must say it is time son to do some laundry!!!!!!

what I think about Dan has not much to do with any thing he said about Clinton or politics, but what he has shown me in the house. Hey everyone is entitled to like who they like, I just do not agree with what some people see in him, that does not make me evil and unworthy or the ones who love Dan off the wall, but then I do think I am entitled to my opinion without a hundred people telling me why he is sooo wonderful and to be liked, that gets on my last nerve, just sayin.

We like who we like can we just leave it at that,lol

I'm fully on board the Danwagon (I'm sure it comes as a shock to some). If he fails to make it to the F3 and then to the F2, I will root for Keesha and Memphis because I don't like Jerry. Jerry is the only one that I truly dislike in the house now.

I knew that this week would see the splitting of the fans, and I will say that I am disheartened about it. It has been such fun rooting our fabulous four onward, and now I hope that those fans of Keesha, Memphis and Dan will be able to ban together this week to get Jerry out!! (Not that we really have a choice in the matter.)

Misha... same here... as long as they get Jerry out.... I'll be happy with any final 2

I'm firmly on the Danwagon.... but no matter how it rolls out, once Jerry goes home I'll be :party_smilie:

I won't say best final 3 because Jerry could win POV, but if Memphis, Keesha and Dan are final 3... it'll be the best finale, FOR ME in quite a while

Honestly, I think at this point... both Keesha and Memphis need to be thinking that Dan IS the best one to take to the finale because they both would beat him with the jury as it is. Shoot, even Jerry needs to think about taking Dan. He would have a guaranteed 3 votes against Dan and would only need to get one of the other four votes in the jury. Jerry keeps talking about the jury house and how he could swing the votes... he needs to realize which way the jury is already swinging.

Those jury members didn't listen to him when they were in the house. I think Jerry is delusional. I think once things have settled down and they, or I hope they will think who played the best game. I agree, as long as Jerry is out and remaining three are there, I am happy and wouldn't mind any of them in F2. I personally, would love it if a woman was in the F2 after two years. Renny and Keesha almost got there as a solid team this year, but in the end one of them will be going tonight.

I agree. I'm on the Dan train still but will be happy with Dan/Keesha/Memphis as F3. Get Jerry out!! Can't stand the old coot.

I had family staying with me over the weekend and for the holiday and they just left yesterday. I've recruited at least 3 more BB fans while they were here. They all really liked Renny.

Those jury members didn't listen to him when they were in the house. I think Jerry is delusional.

Jerry knows he isn't going to control the votes in the jury house. He was just trying to get people to quit ignoring him...somebody please talk to me, I am tired of talking to MYSELF, please!

Archived