Dan - Week 8

Jem

As far as I'm concerned, all this stuff has no place at Morty's.

You've been around a long time to know that off-topic is always bound to happen. Gee, I think most of the biggest off topic offenders have been gone for a while. I had to read for years about posters husbands, MIL's, kids, pill-poppin habits, bowel movements and yeast infections so if there is going to be an off-topic at least it was intelligent conversation.

JMHO and not my intention to offend anyone but just telling it the way it is and was!!!!!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by far best hg overall in comps

jmho

Ginger, I sure do remember past seasons at Morty's, and that's why I consider this the best season ever as far as

posts are concerned. Not only are there fewer off-topic posts, but a lot less hate - no nasty disagreements

and name-calling. This is the best ever group of posters.

Ginger, I sure do remember past seasons at Morty's, and that's why I consider this the best season ever as far as

posts are concerned. Not only are there fewer off-topic posts, but a lot less hate - no nasty disagreements

and name-calling. This is the best ever group of posters.

I agree. Last season wasn't too bad either.

uvp,

How can you say Dan is poor sport. I don't see that in him at all. :animated_scratchchin:

I don't see it either Ceci. When it looked like he was going home, or very well might, he obviously was wanting to fight for POV, but he wasn't going around making an ass of himself like some has done.

And might I say, it has been difficult (downright maddening) but I have kept :lipsrsealed2: about some of the off topic stuff in here. It's about BB dangit! So thanks Oldguy!!!

again jmho

What about that bounce Dan's ball took in the HOH - I didn't realize how close he came to winning that. It was weird how his ball hit in just the right place, then went like 10 spaces to the left. What bad luck - otherwise he had that comp in the bag.

I am really hoping that Dan wins HOH on Thursday. He NEEDS to. Otherwise, Keesha seems primed to vote Dan out, Jerry would be primed to vote Dan out... and Memphis is playing everyone. (Never realized Memphis had it in him. LOL)

Archived