Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final two locked

grodner got her meal ticket

Yesss! I was jumping when Tonight happened. I kinda hope he doesn't win HOh tonight and Have memphis. Than final 4 he can win and than play again for final 3 and go onto final 2 [oh I hope that happens haha]

Good job Dan! :]]]]]]]]]]!

jerry probably is gone he is better in comps then renny

To all the HG's I've loved before

Who traveled in and out the door

I'm glad they came along

I dedicate this song to all the hg's I've loved before

To all the hg's I once cherished

And may I say I've rooted for the best

For helping me lose sleep

I owe a lot I know to all the hg's I've loved before

To all the posters who share my obsession

Who log in and out of my life

I'm glad you've all logged on

I dedicate this song to all the posters I've loved before

To all the members who've frustrated me

Who filled my night's with laughing fits

They live within my laptop

I'll always be apart of this board opera

To all the HG's I've loved before

I adore the renegades all the more

Dan you are my man and Memphis your no bore

I dedicate this song to the two I love more than who came before

:D

Best night I've had on BB in 10 seasons. I'm sure this won't all turn out how I would like but, I'm going to enjoy this night!!!!

It's to the theme of "All the girls I've loved before" by Willie Nelson & Julio Eiglesias (sp).

Bye Dan. So liked you, but after catching up on the last week, so over you. I didn't care for ED, but at least he presented himself for what he was from the get go. You, on the other hand are a fake and a liar. A real liar, not a BB liar. You lied to me, the viewer, in the DR and on the feeds. I hope you go home v v soon. Done with you.

Ali

It's to the theme of "All the girls I've loved before" by Willie Nelson & Julio Eiglesias (sp).

I love that song, CeciMom...and those lyrics were funny as heck and would fit right in with every note from the original song. I like a little bit of all genres of music in country: Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, Willie Nelson...to pop, Judy G., Sinatra...etc.

Cecimom, go to YouTube, look up me (Lenswims)...go to last page of my "favorites" and check out "Lady in Red" featuring "Hillbilly singing star, Judy Canova"...Half way through this huge Hollywood production of "L in R" in comes comedy singer Canova who steals the whole film!!! It's a great solution for one of those Rainy nights in Georgia (or Missouri or wherever you're at!!!!)

Archived