Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought Renny liked Keesha. I guess not. Renny is a fine actor. She isn't what I thought she was.

Keesha upstairs just said she wants to protect Renny. Jerry is making it sound like it is Jerry and his girls for the finals.

Bottom line whoever he is aligning with he wants Dan gone.

I always thought Renny liked Keesha. I guess not. Renny is a fine actor. She isn't what I thought she was.

And vice versa. It's the end of the game, their true feelings are going to come out. Some may be ditching a bud for the money and some may be ditching just to unload the burden.

But, remember it was all okay for Dan to lie and cheat to get where he is, so why wouldn't it be okay for Renny or any other hg in the house?

Hey. They each want to win 500K. Okay? They didn't go there to be friends. If so, why? Money was/is the clarion call. They are going to have to turn on each other to win since nobody has a true 2-person alliance or none of which I am aware. Dick and Danielle could work out a split. I doubt these people could work out a menu.

Skreesha wanted nothing more than male attention and she got it with Dan and Memphis. Renny nor Michelle were any threat for her in that way. So, it was no big deal for her to side with Renny and move forward. But when push comes to shove, Skreesha will throw Renny to the wolves because I think she has the hots for Memphis, plus everyone want to go up against the bartender.

After watching BB after dark, I really got the feeling from things and looks being done, that Memphis is JJ. Did anyone else notice that when Keesha was looking at her bracelet and reading her letter when the camera focused on him, he was watching her reaction like you do when you give someone a gift to see how they respond. Again, no pictures of JJ, plus we found out that JJ was a model and gained weight like Memphis, Keesha mentioned before the JJ is Memphis size, also when she was giving Memphis ideas about where he should take his girlfriend, & JJ happens to mentions in his letter about going away together. Then to top it off, Memphis was talking to Dan awhile back taking his relationship further because with their shedules they don't spend enough time together. I just keep putting one + one together and I keep coming back that Memphis and Keesha are really a couple. Call me delusional, but I would be interested to see if Memphis wins an HOH if he gets a picture of Stacy.

Thanks, Elysium! IMO JJ is not bad looking dude to have $$$ and work for movies!!!! For all we know, JJ/K may be in front of his beach house!!!! I've heard Keesh complain he's so busy she never sees him. He's also so generous!!!!

After watching BB after dark, I really got the feeling from things and looks being done, that Memphis is JJ. Did anyone else notice that when Keesha was looking at her bracelet and reading her letter when the camera focused on him, he was watching her reaction like you do when you give someone a gift to see how they respond.

The JJ in the pics that were posted must be a plant.

Can't be one and the same. As we speak, JJ is rumaging through Skreesha's drawers and closets to look for articles of clothing that might get $5.00 on ebay. What a guy JJ is.

Call me delusional, but I would be interested to see if Memphis wins an HOH if he gets a picture of Stacy.

His girlfriend Ashley might get a bit upset if he got a picture of Stacy...;)

Keesha...ugh...how I hope somehow she gets evicted this week...throw her to the wolves...err...I mean jury house.

The JJ in the pics that were posted must be a plant.

Can't be one and the same. As we speak, JJ is rumaging through Skreesha's drawers and closets to look for articles of clothing that might get $5.00 on ebay. What a guy JJ is.

and Zach is rumaging through her drawers right along with him....that's a scarey image! :eek:

Thanks, for the correction to the name and just Ewwwwwwww regarding Zach. Can I just say how much I dislike the vile dirty old man. I can't wait till they see the shows and how Jerry really was and what he said. I cracked up when he asked the others that won't the erase all the after dark stuff. No, asshole. Its pretty safe to say that everyone on the internet knows how he really is. Hell, his daughter knew thats why she was saying Dad forget about the money and come home. You are making an ass out of yourself. My one wish that during the wrap party, JJ walks up and instead of shaking his hands punches him right in the jaw.

Archived