Renny - Week 9

Jem

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is having to go through this.

I'm not allowed to be worried...so I'm trying to stay positive for ppl.

Yes, they should absolutely tell Renny and allow her to contact her family. It would be quite sick if they didn't advise her of what was going on and give her the opportunity to communicate with her husband and children to ensure they were going somewhere safe. I'll lose loads of respect for CBS if they deny her this.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Jerry live near Houston or Dallas? If Houston it could hit there and he would chose to leave, letting Renny, Keesha, Mem, Dan go F4. Really though neither Renny nor Jerry could do any good going home, just let them know their loved ones are alright. If Renny leaves Thursday then she will get phone calls. Storm should hit Monday or Tuesday and it always takes days to know extent of damages.

Right now I wish they had BB in New Orleans (on high ground) so they would have to stay or lose $500,000!!!!

UVP...Your holiness...shouldn't you drive the Pope Mobile through NOLA right about now, ensuring the city would be safe????

Magnolia is about 45 minutes north of Houston near The Woodlands and Conroe. I am sure Jerry's adult children will care for his wife. That is part of living in this area to make sure where your family will be during a storm.

We will start evacuation at 6 AM. We live on the border of Texas and Louisiana. I really feel like it will come ashore in LA, but the emergency management of the county wants to make sure there is not another situation like Katrina.

We had to evacuate 3 years ago with Rita which was a forgotten hurricane because it happened about 2 to 3 weeks after Katrina and it was a much stronger hurricane but not as much flooding as Katrina, but tons of wind damage.

During Katrina, the homes in Garden District/Bourbon Street/historic section were on high ground and spared flooding damages. But this time NOLA could be on the other side of the storm (the wrong side of the storm) and get the crap kicked out of them. Remember how Devastated/flattened SW Mississippi was in 2005? That could be Garden District...hope not. We need more wetlands along the coasts and fewer high rises. Until the early 1900s there were no ocean front villas. Maybe our forebearers knew what they were doing.

Our forebearers knew enough not to build a shack on the beach ,so HIGH tide would wash it away,even without a HURRICANE! Florida here,2004 and 2005 sucked,Charlie, francis, and recent Fay was no picnic,just sayin

Good luck everyone in it's path,stay safe!

I hope everyone stays safe out there.

I was surprised to see Renny and Keesha guzzling down the wine the other night before POV. I knew neither of them would win it. During their drunken discussions, Renny told Keesha to promise her that she will have a baby. Good Lord. I like Keesha, but that girl can barely take care of herself. According to Renny, you're pretty much nothing unless you have children and I don't like that attitude.

Well for one, I totally get it that they were drinking the wine, Keesha asked and asked them if POV would be that night and they led her to believe it would not be, then they gave them the booze, and they popped a bottle, and after they had downed most of that bottle, they announced that pov would be happening, ok so they are already chemically altered by the wine, and of course they kept drinking, that is what alcohol does to ya, it impairs your thinking, so they were not thinking correctly, and I especially think that Keesha is the kind of drinker that once she starts she connot easily stop, and maybe Renny at that point just did not care, and I am sure it hindered them. Wow, do you suppose it was planned that way. Sometimes I wonder, believe me

First my prayers are out to all in the path of Gustav...and Renny and her family...

But to comment on the game...One big brother did not give them that wine that nite Keesha got that in her HOH basket the nite before....and two they where not allowed in the back yard and so that should have told them a pov was going to happen, it could of even happened the next morning and they would have been playing on a hangover, so keesha could have saved the wine for after pov but she chose not too...the other house guest would not been able to drink the wine. And as far as asking BB if the Pov was tonight ...well we all know how Keesha can stretch the truth...Poor Keesha.....I like Keesha and I love Renny....It is in Keesha's best intrest not to win the Pov...Anyone but her winning helps her game advance forward....So why shouldn't she drink the wine she had absolutly nothing to lose. Everyone else had something riding on the Pov...but it wasn't Keesha and Jerry. They are the only ones safe this week even if Keesha was on the block....I watched them drinking and felt really bad for Renny and I think she was a little cocky thinking she was safe....Her and Memphis where the two that needed to win the Pov to protect themselves and their partners in crime......and Keesha and Renny blew it.....

I have been rooting for Renny and Dan in the end...I know Dan is a little shady but anyone who leaves their family for 3 months isnt their to make buds but their to play a game....and honesty never wins in this one as we all know and have watched it for years....Evil Dick was the only player I can remember who played on the up and up and fellow players didn't like him either...so what can ya do?

Maybe Renny can pull something out of her bag of tricks and save herself this week...Good Luck Renny...

(oh and one more thing...I keep hearing some of these houseguests saying "be careful who ya vote out their on the Jury" We duh...that's part of the game...they didn't get to the jury because they asked to go..and everyone but two won't be voted out....so go figure with that comment"?

I would hope that CBS/BB would ensure that Renny's family is safe and out of danger. They should allow a phone call from her family and not wait till after the fact. I would be a little upset if I was advised of the storm after the fact. Its the least they could do for someone that is participating in one of their reality shows.

Good post BBlifer, I did not realize it was Keeshas vino, and she is the one who cracked the bottle to begin with, and it was not sooo good of Renny to feel that safe, at all, even tho Jerry made her think so, because the one thing they did not want to happen happened,lol Memphis won the POV. Yes, I sure would like to see a dan and renny final, but I am not sure there are any tricks left to pull off, Memphis is running the show right now, and I abhorr him,lol

I was watchin about Gustav this am, looks like they have things really under control this time around thank God. I am not sure about letting Renny know anything unless it gets really worse , it could really make her a wreck.

Magnolia is about 45 minutes north of Houston near The Woodlands and Conroe. I am sure Jerry's adult children will care for his wife. That is part of living in this area to make sure where your family will be during a storm.

We will start evacuation at 6 AM. We live on the border of Texas and Louisiana. I really feel like it will come ashore in LA, but the emergency management of the county wants to make sure there is not another situation like Katrina.

We had to evacuate 3 years ago with Rita which was a forgotten hurricane because it happened about 2 to 3 weeks after Katrina and it was a much stronger hurricane but not as much flooding as Katrina, but tons of wind damage.

We evacuated from Rita (the Forgotten Storm indeed) too, as we live in the Beaumont area. I'm currently in the Woodlands area in advance of Gustav.

Good times. Hopefully I can catch BB tonight.

yeah, I remember on Real World there were people in there that had folks associated in that and they stayed in the house

They did tell them about 9/11 but only basics... they didn't know how bad it really was just that something terrible happened in New York... they told Monica because her cousin was missing, sadly she died in the towers

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name