Renny - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, she really tripped herself up tonight, I felt sorry for her, cause she was really upset with herself. I loved Renny and will be sad to see her go, but she can go to the jusry house and se them straight,lololol

oh I sooo agree, I do not know how she got herself sooo off kilter in that veto comp, well besides the alcohol, but I still love her, I think she can be proud of herself.

well it will be the lessor of 2 evils if it is Memphis and Dan at the end, and the lessor of 3 evils if Jerry is somehow there. I do not blame the girls at all for talkin smack on them, they certainly have done it as well, it is too bad that the girls have been soo stupid as to let these guys do what they have done.

I am not sure it was just the alcohol, but the middle age thing, where your mind just goes blank, and I am tellin ya it does do that. At work I seriously write everything down or I will forget it, short term that is, I think the booze and the wanting to do it sooo bad really tripped her up. very sad.

Renny had a good time and became popular and will be semi-famous in the Crescent City. She has that and I think she is probably aware that she got to stay longer than maybe she should have.

I think Renny will be fair in her vote and I also think she might sway other voters given the chance.

If there was such a thing as "Miss Congeniality" chosen by HGs it would have to be Renny!!!!

I don't dislike Renny but I think she is highly overrated. She is a lot more popular now that she is getting evicted. Reminds me of going to a funeral of an aunt that was grumpy but sometimes funny and nice and everyone forgets about the grumpy. I loved that aunt Renny she was such a fun character.

I think at times Renny has been very difficult to get along with and downright mean. She has her sweet funny side too. She sucks at the game of Big Brother and horrible at comps.

just sayin.

Why did she get drunk before the POV

That was stupid!!

Or inevitable.

Renny was never meant to win. She was put on BB for two reasons. Age diversity and to add flavor. She's done her time. Buh bye.

She was put on BB for two reasons. Age diversity and to add flavor

BINGO Oh Great Fanged One :grin2:

She did add spice to the game. This cast has been pretty entertaining actually. Last night during Keesha's little jealous time about Angie, Renny pulled no punches with Keesha when she talked about Angie being "Naturally" beautiful, even without any makeup. I think she was just being honest and didn't particularly care if it tweeked Keesha a little.

She really does suck at the game of BB, but she had a purpose for being here, and she performed her function admirably :clown:

I certainly think Renny is anything but mean and Grumpy, and if I had to be in there with the likes of Dan and his immature games and pestering, and Memphis with his me me me attitude, I would get grumpy at times too, which that is all it has been , at times,. Renny has done many nice things for everyone in there that she did not have to do, and she has comforted the younger ones when they were missing family and friends and cryin. I will say the girl does not know really how to play this game, but she does not deserve to be called crazy, or mean , the mean ones are alive and well and will be residing in the BB house for a while longer.

To Renny's credit she is funny , zaney and full of life, I wish her well and only good things.

The downright mean person in this game is Dan and some of his silly games that did mean things to people, to speak of the mocking he did to Renny on last night s show, rude and mean if you ask me!!!!!

Was funny watching the men of the house trying to cook dinner last night because Renny didn't!! They are going to miss Renny when and if she leaves this week.

I know, I am the kind of person that likes to cook for a crowd, and I can see why Renny cooked, it is like therapy, and when she does leave the meals will dwindle for sure,lololol

Maybe it's been mentioned and I just don't know where to look - but has BB said anything about

letting Renny know that her hometown has been totally evacuated due to Gustav??? Shouldn't BB

inform the general public that they have done the right thing by at least 'informing' Renny and all

HGs about something as significant as this? Yeah, thank God Gustav wasn't the monster as predicted,

but to make no mention of it at all is poor judgement in my opinion. The minor earthquake was one

thing but the evacuation of over 2 million people in one's hometown is something else entirely!

They should (at least) let Renny know what's going on - but maybe they think since she's going

home tomorrow that it doesn't make any difference. But God help them if they haven't told her any-

thing and she finds out she can't even GO HOME to New Orleans and that her family have been

displaced to parts unknown!!! Phew...I feel better now. lol

I have no doubt there is something in their contracts that they sign agreeing to being isolated from outside info. They know going in they will not be given information on outside happenings, no matter how big or small. It is most likely up to the discretion of the producers wether they want Renny to know or not. I am guessing they are in contact with her family and if she has been affected (meaning family/home endangered) in some way they would let her know. Since Gustav wasn't the monster storm they thought it would be, they most likely will wait until she gets to the Jury House to give her the details. IMO.

Thanks for your very quick reply. I know that their contracts cover issues such as natural disasters, etc...

I just find it insensitive to not even make mention of it to the viewers...I mean they could say (privately -

outside HG's earshot) that they have been in touch with Renny's family and all is well....I'm just a worrier,

I guess...but I can't help but wonder if Gustav had been the monster the experts thought it might be -

would they have told her even then? Afterall, the 'show must go on' - - - Nonetheless......I also agree

with the poster who is saddened to see Renny go - she was also a favorite of mine. I wanted her and

Keesha to go to the final 2!

Honestly it was more of a media event then and an actual disaster by any means. The evacuation was huge but there was not much effect from the category 1 storm. (thank God) No reason to tell Renny.

Her husband can tell her when she talks to him in the jury house.

They have no responsibility to mention anything about Renny's family to us... I was saying myself to my husband that it was bad that she was in the house and had no clue about the hurricane, but she does know that this is hurricane season, and knows that it was possible... It's like say Keesha's father had a heart attack, but was doing fine, it's not our business, and in my opinion neither is the hurricane and her family... Maybe they don't want us to know... JMHO...

LoL...well, considering the show is based on ratings and 'hipe' and how they get all into each other's business, I think anything is fair game, especially a potentially threatening natural disaster. And imho...as a viewer of this show, anything going on in the world that affects them IS my business as a long-time loyal fan. Granted, Gustav turned out to be only a minor incident in the scheme of things and I KNOW they had NO RESPONSIBILITY to inform us of anything - I merely thought it was odd that no mention was made of it AT ALL - yet one of the guests lives in N.O. and it omg delayed the RNC and you couldn't turn the TV on without hearing about Gustav! It's a moot point now and I do know that only Thursdays are live shows - sigh --- oh just nevermind. lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name