Renny - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not impressed with Renny the first week, but she grew on me every week there after. I was rooting for her to win. She will be my most favorite BB house guest of all time. I'd love to see her on the Food Channel or Bravo doing a fun show about life in the south.

As far as them not telling Renny about the hurricane, it was bad but not as bad as it could have been.....if her family had been harmed I'm sure she would have been told. Last year Ryan was told of his grandfather's death (I still hate him for not going to the funeral). When Sept. 911 happened BB informed all the house guests about that. So I'm sure if there was a need for Renny to know something they would let her know.

jmho :pixiedust:

Wow I have to say I have never seen a show like that one on House Calls. Gretchen just poured the love and just about every question that Gretchen read from the viewers were ones that said how much they loved her. I have not doubt who is going to win America's Choice!

Will not comment any more because I will get some hating from her forum fans. spin.gif

Will not comment any more because I will get some hating from her forum fans.

Awwww Marty! I'll only send you loves! love066.gif

I'm gonna vote for Renny for America's Choice! :heart:

:pixiedust:

Will not comment any more because I will get some hating from her forum fans.

I have liked Renny since week two but even I found it a bit too much. Not that I wouldn't like to see her get the money for AC but the Housecalls love fest was a bit much.

Will not comment any more because I will get some hating from her forum fans

Screw that. I'm not a renny fan. ( Gee, did I forget to capitalize her name? ) * shrugs * I don't compare HG's to each other. So letting her stand alone I found her less bawdy than I predicted, snottier than I expected, more boring than entertaining, more of a floater ( see Keesha's stretched out coattail ) than a player and holy crap when she raised her voice cattle dropped dead in the fields. I vote for game players whether I like them or not. Age, cutesy and gee whiz nice doesn't get it.

Marty regardless of who likes Renny has nothing to do with the fact that you do not like her, hell, i ain't crazy about Dan and I hate Memphis, but I love you Maarty, so it is all good, post away girl,lololol, it is not personal to who you are which is my friend :smitten:

Oh I don't dislike Renny but I think she is way over rated. I think she is going to be crushed if she doesn't get America's Choice but..... I really think she has it in the bag.

Of all the HGs, I think Dan could have some sort of On Camera/film/tv career. He is what's considered to be the ideal size for an on screen performer. Memphis would need to lose a few, unless he wants to be an oversized character actor.

By the Way...re: Renny's NOLA...there is a really good movie called "Juda Kiss" (1998) about crime in NOLA...Emma Thompson is fantastic with a truely great Southern accent...She plays cop...Check this out. When Googling, Put "Judas Kiss" (1998) Emma Thompson, not to be confused with music group. This shows the gritty side of NOLA.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name