• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to play nice this week for her

jmho

fat%20lady%20sings.jpg

jmho

I'm gonna miss Renny! She was very entertaining. As long as Jerry doesn't win I don't care who wins now.

jmho :pixiedust:

Do you suppose they told Renny that hurricane Gustav was due to hit her hometown? It seems like if they didn't they could run the risk of being sued if something happened to her home or a family member. I only know how she seemed on the show but I would think she would have quit to be with her family. What do ya'll think?

i dont think they told her

jmho

I think when you sign up for BB, Survivor, ect, you sign your life away. You could die on one of these shows and they won't be at fault. No way she can sue. BB wouldn't leave themselves open to that. Besides, what grounds does she have to sue on? She agreed to be on a show where you are deprived from knowing what is going on in the outside world, she agreed in the hopes of winning $500,000 dollars, during hurricane season, anyone in Florida, Louisiana, Tx, or any state in that area, knows when hurricane season is. She took the risk, she bears the consequences, BB owes her nothing. Who knows, maybe they will tell her in the jury house.

was she purposely going for the America's favorite with the extra handshakes and comment about hoping America could see how loving she is? not that I would blame her - fair enough to fight for whatever prize is still up for grabs.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name