Renny - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be what they pump into that HOH room,look what it did to Ollie and April! Just sayin

renny was up there with Jerry this afternoon for quite some time,between whatever they pump in the room and Jerrys, charm ,sophistication, physique,sexy voice,and suave deboner, he might have SEDUCTED her!

Plus who knows, she might like dirty talk,he is full of that,or full of somethin! again just sayin! :animated_rotfl:

I kinda almost threw up a little in my mouth typing that!

At this point in the game, you gotta do what you gotta do. Save yourself and let others worry about their own butts. Keesha is a big girl, she doesn't need Renny to babysit her.

It is probably in the feed updates but when Renny was talking to Jerry she kept saying those 3 are together. She said Keesha is with Dan and Memphis. Those 3 want to go to the end together.

I heard it and take that for what it is worth.

edit to add when Keesha went up to talk to Jerry in her second talk she did tell Jerry that Renny is the one she wants to keep the most.

at tis stage of the game they are gonna turn and I do not think what Renny said to Jerry is anything but the truth, they would get rid of her first, and they do want to go to F3 if they can, Renny is finally doin somthing about not just following Keesha around and not speakin up for herself. sShe has spoken up for herself before and always then done what the others wanted, so I am all for her doin whatever she has got to do.

I wouldn't talk to Jerry at all. Not about BB. It is pointless to do so, anyway. He is going to do what he is going to do. Jerry isn't a total dummy, just nasty. They should have rid themselves of him long ago but no; jealousy ruled the house.

The most nasty thing he did yesterday was telling Renny that Keesha would throw her under the bus when in fact, keesha told Jerry just the opposite. That is what put Renny in such a back mood yesterday.

Do you guys think the talk with Jerry accounted for Renny's craziness last night when she was drunk? She was really taking digs at Keesha and doing so in front of others. It seemed like she finally got confirmation of what she feared (that Keesha had used her) and she was hurt. I know Keesha cares about her but she also throws her under the bus in situations where she doesn't need to just so people trust her more and it is part of the game but Renny tried hard to never cast a negative light on Keesha to others.

The way Renny was going off last night was a little uncomfortable. And what had Dan said to her yesterday that she felt she needed an apology for? Because then he went upstairs to Jerry and said he felt she said worse things and I never read aboout that.

Renny seems fairly smart,but a little manic.. really highs and really lows are seen in her personality. I get the feeling she really doesn't think ,before she speaks... She just lets whatever she is thinking blurt out alot times... She wears it on her sleeve JMO

I completely see that she has no filter but she usually did when it came to Keesha because it was like she was her angel of perfection and she never would even look at her the wrong way but it was very different last night. And Keesha was getting really angry

i told ya renny was going home this week

good at what i do

jmho

I feel for Renny and her family right now, with this big storm coming their way. I'm sure I'll get some where I live, too. Already stocking up on stuff.

And I'm really sad to hear they're getting rid of Renny. I wanted her to win. Well, go Keesha, now.

keesha said from get go was setting her up for eviction by telling renny to keep guys in the game

i knew she would go before jerry

jmho

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name