Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better not put up jerry if she win next hoh

her and keesha are idiots

i think keesha still has a shot a final two but renny no shot

all bb has to do is bring out a speed comp like they just did and dan and memphis will eat both girls up

no shot

Unless Renny wins the next HOH, I think she's the next to go. She took a better than average opportunity to run with it (at a couple of different junctures, including her week as HOH especially -- when Memphis should have been evicted) but she absolutely BLEW IT.

Too bad, Renny.

i dont feel bad for her

she let keesha control her gut instinct

Renny's downfall was the fact that since week 2 she refused to leave Keesha's side and chose to ride along with her. She never played her own game. I really would have loved her to be her own person in this game.

Renny's downfall was the fact that since week 2 she refused to leave Keesha's side and chose to ride along with her.

1 time ever i agree with marty :D

The differnce in Renny's ass kissing and Jerry's is that she has been kind to the others in the house, she has comforted the ones crying, and Cooked , cut hair, laughed, put on antics and been entertaining.

Jerry's ass kissing has included saying really hateful uncalled for stuff about women in the house, his buddying up always has been mean in it's highest form, he is a bitter old coot, and I for one, think Renny is mountains higher than Jerry. .

Just because she was grumbling about her conditioner does not make her a beeotch from hell, they are all tired from that long dbl eviction nite, and I would want my conditioner too, hell they constantly passified Michelle with booze, I guess Renny could ask for her conditioner, just sayin!!!!!

If Jerry and Renny were the final two - Renny would win. Almost everyone likes Renny.

Jerry is an evil man. I can't believe the words that have come out of his mouth about the hg's, especially about the ladies. He has said filthy things about Keesha and none of them warranted.

I so agree, and I know some do not like Renny here on this board, but me , I love her, would love to see her over Jerry any day

I like Renny, too. Would like it to be her and Keesha in the F2. Won't happen but would hate for Jerry to be sitting there. That nasty man still gets good edit from CBS. Just a kindly, lonely old man doing his best to stay in the house. Bleeck!

If Renny is in the finals, she will win against anyone. The smart move this week would be to evict her, but I feel Jerry isn't savy enough to understand that. Jerry will put up the guys. Hopefully one of them will win veto and Renny will get backdoored. That would be my dream week.

I told my mom (who just watches CBS show) about all of the things that he's said in the house. She was shocked because of the way CBS portrays him. I also hope that he goes next week, i just hope that he doesn't take Renny out this week. I'm thinking it will be Memphis, but who knows!

it is very possible she gets evicted this week

she allowed keesha to fool her into keeping both guys

jmho

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name