Thursday, August 28th

CeCiMom

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I little far fetched but I wouldn't be too surprised if Keesha and Renny had a secret alliance. If you think about it, Keesha is seen with Dan and Memphis every time you look around. Maybe she's using their own plan to turn on them and report back to Renny! I'd be so happy if that was to happen. This would definitely be a classic moment! :animated_scratchchin:

Of course keesha and renny have a 2 person alliance.

That is kinda what I saw last night after keesha talked to the boys and heard their reservations about renny,she told them she would find out where renny stood. And that she was all good with what memphis and dan were saying. then when she went to talk with renny ,she told renny things that renny didn't really need to know about the BOYS to find out if renny was really still on board. The conversation hinted to me anyway that keesha was forming another plan (in her mind) to shake things up again, just my take.

Which is the reason why I wouldn't be surprised to see jerry voted out tonight.

I'm probably totally wrong ,but I just have a feeling something isn't quite right with the keesha, renny, dan, memphis alliance at this point!

I don't see a shakup but I think Renny and Keehsa might not protest at all if Ollie or Jerry won and put up the Dan and Memphis. I think that is what little secret Keesha and Renny are sharing and why Keesha wants Renny to just chill.

I think you are right Marty, they have been trying to figure it out for days how to get themselves to the end, if there is osme opening tonight, it will happen. Keesha should know not to trust Memphis, he is gonna burn her bigtime.

That is a good point marty. Who do you think they would put up if either renny,or keesha won the second HOH?

What would be really interesting is if Renny wins the second HOH and has to decide instantanously who to nominate,with out keeshas imput. Renny can, and might do anything at that point!

But I still wouldn't be surprised if things didn't go as everyone expects in the first eviction tonight

wow, if Renny won HOH it could be anyones guess, but I think Jerry and Memphis would go up .

yep, it would be a good answer for them, now how the vote would go down ans especially that fast is anyones guess, they said yesterday on House calls that there is no POV, that it is just an HOH, quickly put up the next 2 and then the vote one out.

note to Michelle:

The person who gets voted out in the second eviction ,will have a RIGHT to say it isn't fair ,because they had no shot at POV to take themselves off. However in your case it is a common game move to BACKDOOR someone,you just happen to be the someone! :animated_rotfl:

That is what Sheila and Grethchen were talkin about, and there have been some dbl evictions that did not include a pov, I am confused and wish I had the real true answer,lol

well I hope they were wrong, it would be brutal, but wasn't there a time when there was no pov, the time when Janelle won and she said "by by bitches", and promptyy put up Jen and Maggie?? Course it did not work out for her in the end,lol

Or was that the time they played the coup de tat??? that seems familar??? Anyone remember??

It really wouldn't be fair to the 2 nominees if they didn't have a chance to win POV ,and take themselves off the block IMHO!

Their eviction would have been played under different rules, than any other evciction in the season.

It really wouldn't be fair to the 2 nominees if they didn't have a chance to win POV ,and take themselves off the block IMHO!

Their eviction would have been played under different rules, than any other evciction in the season.

Is that you Manchelle????? :devilish:

I am remembering something from the past and asking for someone to refresh us who does remember, it very well could have been coup de tat that was when there was no pov and Janelle won and said "by by Bitches", which was hilarious by the way,lolololol

I seriously can't remember there never being a POV. That's just not right. For whatever reason the one that stands out in my mind is Allstars and Erica having pull or untangle a chain? Boogie was there too?

Archived