Thursday, August 28th

CeCiMom

We really don't know who's going to go tonight... Jerry or Michelle??? PLEASE let it be Michelle!!!

I will give props to Michelle for not going down without a fight. But, it would be the biggest mistake for everyone left in the house if Michelle stays. And, even more stupid for Renny/Michelle to believe any of the lies they've been told by HOllie/Michelle this week.

Keesha and Dan go up next week if HOllie/Jerry/Michelle win HoH and Memphis will be the back up nominee if PoV is used. IMO

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say they must get rid of her so they don't have to listen to crying and begging from here ever again.... no really she is a tough competitor and they really need to get her out.

Well I'm sure it's going to be Michelle leaving regardless of all the begging and pleading she's doing but I'd prefer if Jerry leaves. Despite what you might think of Michelle, she's a tough competitor and that's what this game needs. Not someone who sits week to week with the attitude of "knowing they're safe".

One thing to consider is the F3 comps. Renny and Keesha should be thinking (if they truely are sticking together) of who would be the easiest to beat, especially in an endurance. Sheila had no chance to win against Adam and Ryan in that water endurance. I think the two women should be thinking Jerry would be a good third. He even seems slow on mental comps.

I think because of the way the hoh comp has to be done quickly in tonights dbl eviction that it certainly will not be an endurance comp, but maybe questions, a puzzle, or even like the voo doo comp, it has to be something quick, Keesha should do well in any of that, unfortunately so will Memphis, I can only secretly pray for Renny, as I do not think Jerry can pull one off, or Ollie, Ollie always chokes, he has too much riding not to choke, he gets riled up and nervous. Also if Memphis wins HOH, I would think because by this time they will know it is a dbl eviction that Memphis would not put up his alliance buddy Dan, but he has been pissed at

Dan so I guess we will see if he is still pissed if he wins HOH, it would be silly to put Dan up since it is a fast dbls eviction and they do not have a week to makes plans, I would think memphis best play would be to put up Ollie and Jerry.

If Keesha or Renny wins HOH look out, I think this would be the bust out play they have been lookin for,lol I think we would see another big shift if one of them wins HOH

Keesha and Renny have been thinkin hard the last few days how to oust or break up Dan and Memphis. I think Keesha knows or thinks she could not win against Renny, but I am not sure she has enough confidence to know she would win anainst Dan or Memphis. I do not think it is a matter of her turning on her friend Renny in a heartbeat, and I think if Memphis was taken out after Ollie it would really mess with Dans game and what small power he has had. Keesha will turn on Renny if and when it comes to that, but she will feel bad about it

. There are a lot of ifs until we see what happens tonight.

yeah she would, they (the other house guests ) hate Dan starting with Libra, They all have something that he has done to them that will keep them from giving him their vote, and then when Jerry gets there, if he does, he will really be layiin it on thck about all that Dan has done just opening old wounds, now the females may be jealous of Keesha and not want to vote for her, but she will be the lessor of the 2 evils. I think Dan is playin for 2nd place no matter who he is up against unless it is Jerry.

I don't see Dan winning against any of them at this point. He would be second to Keesha, Renny, or Memphis. No way Keesha can beat Renny or Memphis. Unless of course HG's vote on gameplay and not who they like. But with this crew, you know that aint happenin. ;)

well I dissagree with the Memphis part of that, April hates Memphis and the rest of the Jury has not liked him since he won that car, and they are sooo gonna hold that against him, oh yeah, I do not think he has a snowballs chance to win against anyone but dan and Jerry, so it is sure gonna be a good show from here on out.

I don't know, I see when Michelle and Ollie get to the JH and tell everyone their tale of betrayal, I think Dan would lose. Unless of course April rewards good gameplay and not revenge on her man. I see it this way:

Dan/Memphis

Keesha - Dan

Renny - Dan

Ollie - Memphis

Jerry - Memphis

Michelle - Memphis

Libra - Dan

April - Either Dan because he played a good game, or Memphis because of what he did to Ollie.

April will be sooo bitter about what Dan did to Ollie, forget good gameplay, this is a hostile Jury, and I think Dan will lose to anyone but Jerry, he has made some good play and the audience loves him but the audience is not on the Jury, Dan is playin for 2nd.

Oh, I thought ED was absolutely the winner hands down, there was never a question in my mind with Eric bein AP and from the Dustin move on, ED was a shoe in.

Oh, I thought ED was absolutely the winner hands down, there was never a question in my mind with Eric bein AP and from the Dustin move on, ED was a shoe in.

I absolutely agree with this! I personally did not like his attack on the women but he played a great game. He was straight up and direct with everyone about his game play.

I think alot of what Ed said was misconstrude, and him dumping ice tea on Jens head, I wish it would have been a bucket of ice tea and not a glass. I never took any of the crude things he said seriously, and I think since he has came out of the house he has shown that he is much milder then when he was in there,lol

well, true ED was very crude and rude, but a lot of us around here looked passed that and loved him, course it got to be WW3 with lovin him and hating him here at Morty's . I loved him, and I only had the After Dark, but saw what I needed to see, plus he had his daughter in there and that was definately a help to him to get him to the end.

tonight show is crucial, and I can only hope Jerry, Ollie do not get hoh, not sure who old Jerr would put up, I think Memphis for sure, but they way he talked about Keesha last nite you would think he would be puttin her up.

But how do you think Jerry looked.

When he was changing his shirt, I just kept thinking about Renny's comment the other day about seeing him in the shower, and "If I wanted to look at a venetian blind . . ." :grin2:

Unless of course April rewards good gameplay and not revenge on her man.

what is good gameplay?

because none of what dan did this week was good gameplay

is pissing off every hg in house now considered good gameplay allies and foe

is making good tv now consider good gameplay

good gameplay i get it now if you are fav whatever you do is good gameplay

last week renny was hailed as an idiot for doing almost the same thing as dan but no where did i hear good gameplay mention

jmho

Archived