Wednesday, August 27th

CeCiMom

Did anyone ever hear the saying "On the kay and kay." Same meaning as on the "Okie Doke." Meaning whatever is being said or done is with approval.

No, but I've always said "On the Up and Up"

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was grasping, GS.....

See, Dan is discussing the Kaysar "mistake" with Jennifer just as I confirmed the other night. It's not the 1st time someone got duped in trusting a deal.....okie dokie

How many seasons do you have to watch to figure that one out....ummmmmm......ONE!!!! so stupid

funny thing is michelle claim to be hardcore fan

Memphis says "everyone in this house should take a f'kin chill pill, it's only a game. I don't care who cries, I have no emotions."

Lie: You got all emotional when Jerry called you a "womanizer."

Lie: You got emotional when Dan put you on the block.

Lie: You got all emotional and went after HOllie when HOllie told you to suck his manhood.

Lie: You're getting all emotional right now talking about others getting emotional.

PS: Memphis is not worried about the game at all...he's been sitting on his butt most of the game and gliding his way right to the end.

The problem with making deals is that inevitably, the one who is going to drop first gets greedy. All you can usually do safely in a deal is to look out for yourself. But lately it seems like EVERYBODY wants to save their alliance member. They ask for too much and its inevitable that the person who they made the deal with ends up having to break it.

I agree with what you say about Memphis... though... other than disagreeing vehemently, Memphis didn't CRY. With regards to the womanizer comment... he said that they can say what they want to about me in the game, but what Jerry said was a personal attack that had nothing to do with the game. I think Memphis wouldn't "cry" per se if he got nominated and was going to be evicted. Look at what happened when he was on the block with Jessie. He didn't whine, he plotted.

Memphis reminds me of Ryan of BB9. I'm dreading seeing what his girlfriend is like...remember Jen? Ryan was a big lug who sat around and coasted all through the game. Although I care little for any of these people, it would be ironic if Dan/Memphis were F2. I could just see Sequestered HGs heads spinning when they MUST chose between one of this most hated pair. Imagine April, Ollie, Jerry, Michelle taping their final votes? Imagine the questioning/show and tell segments?

It appears that Renny is not cooking dinner tonight. Dan is making a ground turkey meat loaf. ewww!

Jerry is talking about Memphis. Memphis went into a anger management program (this from the guy who shows no emotions-I don't think he understands what the word emotion means.) And Memphis spent 4 days in jail for something. Jerry didn't say for what.

Did I miss something...Jerry said he would have liked to known Angie better, but she got "mean" playing nasty games when she started hanging with Memphis. If anyone acted the same, it was Angie. This guy is loco. Talk about a changer, he has shown many faces in this game. Don't be hatin on Angie, Jerry....

The problem with making deals is that inevitably, the one who is going to drop first gets greedy. All you can usually do safely in a deal is to look out for yourself. But lately it seems like EVERYBODY wants to save their alliance member. They ask for too much and its inevitable that the person who they made the deal with ends up having to break it.

since this bb has been kinda like bb9

all hg seem to be playing with partners except jerry, libra

so i am not surprise they want to try to save their partner

but the part i am shock is that they believe any hg would protect two people not in their alliance

Remember the "message" Jerry's daughter gave her dad. "Forget about the money, just come home." Maybe his daughter was saying, "Dad, you're showing your ass on national TV...just come home...please?"

lol i went to fiu vs miami game when they had big brawl

Skreesha: "I'll miss it here."

Dan: "Me too, we'll never have a chance to come back."

Memphis: "There's all-stars and I'm sure there is not a long waiting list to get on. Not everyone is applying." (of course they are especially the wash-ups)

Memphis: "Michelle is the only one who doesn't want to go back to her life. I love my life and there's nothing I would rather be doing."

And Memphis spent 4 days in jail for something. Jerry didn't say for what.

my guess someone called him a bartender

So we still have about another day to see if Ollie or Jerry mouths off to Memphis and gets the #@$#@#$# beat out of them. Hope it don't happen. But would be happy to see all three leave BB house. Just imagine the bitterness to come when Sequester House clips are shown...oh, that's right. CBS will edit hell out of that too! Just like they do The Julie Chen Show/aka BB!

Archived