September 6 & 7 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:00PM BBT: Jerry made dinner for everyone. He made some sort of sweet and sour burger bake and he keeps mentioning the cottage cheese he has to go with it. Advises the group he normally butters bread and dips it in the sauce. Apparently it's a dish he wife makes.

The three guys sit down to eat while Keesha continues to get ready.

5:26PM BBT

BB has finally let them go outside. Memphis raced for the door and stood there enjoying the fresh air for a moment. He is now lying outside on the hammock.

Keesha asked Jerry what his wife would think of him cooking dinner for them. Jerry says he does the cooking because his wife needs help. Apparently his daughter spends more money on food in a year than most people make in a year. She bought a $4,000 range which she's never turned on. Keesha asked how his son and daughter get along and Jerry responded "Next question." Seems they get along ok but aren't really close. General chit chat.

"I like place mats" says Jerry.

Dan remembering the day he ran into Keesha (before the show started I suppose because we've got FOTH).

5:43 PM BBT

Keesha and Dan talking in the kitchen about the HG and their pictures. Who was prettier in real life vs. their picture. Dan asks Keesha if she would have let people feel her breasts (they were discussing April and her "They're real!" moment) and she replied "NO!!! My boyfriend would kill me and my mother!" Dan trying to get out of Keesha which actor she said he looked like when they were being asked that by BB.

Keesha uses mint something on her skin to avoid skin problems. Dan breaks out if he doesn't shower right away after sweating (Washing his clothes would help! - ZuZu)

(I'm sure my reporting on these mundane conversations will get annoying so unless something interesting happens I'm out for a bit)

6:30 PM BBT Memphis and Dan in the pool. Keesha laying in the backyard. Jerry working out a little. Very little conversation. (we keep getting FotH for God only knows why-FTB1974)

6:50 PM BBT BB: Houseguests this is an indoor lockdown.........FotH. We come back and Memphis, Dan, and Jerry are in the BY so BB must have changed their mind on the lockdown.

7:05 PM BBT Jerry is trying to feed Ted/Debbie but can't get the moth to stick in the web. Dan is adding water to the hot tub. Memphis is sitting on the BY sofa. Keesha is in bed.

7:24 PM BBT Jerry and Memphis are sitting in the backyard. Just general chit chat about things like golf and going to the movies. Dan is sitting on the side of the HoH bathtub with the water running and scraping his feet with one of those pedieggs. (Now if the powers that be would just push the rest of him in the tub... FTB1974). Jerry and Memphis start talking about the PoV again and of course Jerry is telling him how close he came to winning it.

7:35 PM BBT Memphis working on laundry. Dan is still scraping his feet and I am seriously getting bugged out by it....he must be on raw skin by now. He is seriously going at it, looks like he is trying to amputate his feet!!!!!!

7:45 PM BBT Jerry has been left alone outside again so he is moth hunting for Ted. Memphis and Dan are in the living room discussing the college football games they are missing. Dan asks "what's Jerry doing, hunting for his marbles?" They contemplate waking Keesha up so she can be awake and be just as bored as they are. Memphis is stressing that BB needs to give them something to do (YES- PLEASE! Even the goldfish have been anxious and fighting) Jerry comes inside and asks BB to at least give him a deck of cards.

7:50 PM BBT Great stuff here, Jerry is on one green couch. Dan on the other green couch. Memphis is laying down in the Spa. Keesha is still in bed.

8:10 PM BBT Nothing new, unless you are interested in Jerry's opinon on the stock market.

8:15 PM BBT Jerry: yada yada yada....... BB: Did you know that 7 inch records were played at 45 revolutions per minute?

8:26 PM BBT Keesha has gotten up and Dan asks her if she will shave the back of his neck. Keesha "Just what I always wanted to do DAN." Keesha mentions how bored she is. Dan tells her that taking care of his neck isn't boring. She declines. He tells her she can listen to his music. She says no thanks. He says with mild sarcasm "There's only so many options in here Keesh." Jerry is left alone again and the other 3 head in the backyard. Dan and Memphis want Keesha to drink a lot tonight for the entertainment value. They say they want her to drink an entire bottle. She says that only 3 glasses will do it.

8:40 PM BBT The 3 in the BY are talking about how weak Ted's web looks. Dan finds a big ole moth in the black net (pool net) and Memphis says not to feed it to Ted because it may actually eat Ted instead. Dan torments Keesha with it and she squeels. They talk him out of putting it in the web because it is likely too heavy and will destroy Ted's pathetic looking web. Keesha is freaking about Dan constanly bringing his prize find so close to her. She urges him to let it go. He goes to release it practically on top of Keesha and she takes off inside. She tells Jerry about it and he says "I know, I could have caught that one an hour ago." (imagine that-FTB1974) Dan is looking for something much smaller to try to feed him.

8:50 PM BBT Memphis goes inside to make a sandwich. Dan heads up to HoH to find the tweezers so he can pick up Ted's dinner but stops first to put lotion on the feet he scraped for 45 minutes earlier. Keesha on BY sofa. Jerry comes out and makes fun of the guys for not wanting to touch the insects. He sympathises with the bugs "If I was them I wouldn't want to be squeezed by tweezers" Keesha goes back inside, leaving Jerry alone once again.

8:59 PM BBT Jerry is alone on the BY sofa and the other 3 are milling around in the kitchen.

I'm out to watch Showtime from the comfort of my bed (and maybe it will cure my insomnia)

9:43PM BBT: Memphis and Dan drinking beer. Jerry laying outside on the couch. Can't see Keesha on the feeds.

They just called Keesha upstairs to tell her about the beer. Dan said to bring up the wine before telling Jerry about the alcohol they received. Keesha took Jerry out a beer. He saw her with the wine.

Jerry called to the DR.

Keesha is going to drink because D&M said that people would be entertained by her.

9:55BBT: Memphis, Dan and Keesha up in HOH watching Jerry sit by himself downstairs. Dan says that that makes him feel bad - leaving him alone. They say they should go downstairs, they feel very bad right now. Dan feels bad about leaving him alone down there. They are finishing their Heineken's before going downstairs because they don't want to share.

Memphis said, "Just turn off the monitor." and Dan replied, "I know you don't have a soul man, but I feel bad." Memphis laughs.

(Jerry does look really lonely sitting at the kitchen counter by himself - ZuZu)

10:08 PM BBT: The 3 go downstairs to sit with Jerry. Dan took a Heineken for Jerry. They asked her why he puts salt in his beer, he explains that it takes some of the flatness out of the beer (?) Jerry doesn't drink at home. His wife doesn't drink, smoke or curse.

Keesha tells Dan she blacks out and gets sick if she drinks too much.

Jerry and Memphis sharing 'mixology' stories. Boiler makers etc.. Memphis talking about a bucket drink you can buy at a bar called Smokey O'Sullivan's

10:45PM BBT: All 4 sitting out back drinking and general chit chat. They can hear music coming from somewhere.

FOTH

Can hear sirens in the background.

FOTH

12:10AM BBT

Memphis, Keesha and Dan in HOH. Dan taking a shower.

Keesha seems to be drunk. Memphis was laughing with Dan before Keesha

came up to the HOH saying, "She's wasted".

Keesha's eating Dan's snacks and laughing (that goofy laugh of hers).

Keesha: "Memphis you wouldn't vote me out would you?" Memphis: "No Keesha" and

some more laughing.

Now Keesha left to go back down to the DR. YOU COULD HEAR HER SAY, "I know I've had a little bit of wine to drink but.." Then

we get FOTH for a minute. Back on, and Keesha heading back to the HOH.

12:20AM BBT Jerry now on Cams 3 & 4 sleeping sound.

Keesha and Memphis in HOH talking about Jerry and the game. Keesha: I've made some friends. It's been so surreal, so weird, whatever. I've liked you. Your a very smart player. You dont change your mind, your smart, you go after what you want and no one

can change your mind. I've always viewed you like that. (talk about kissing some a).

Now talking about how long-Dan's showers are. Just general game chit-chat.

Now Memphis is wondering about how the public views them. Keesha: It's crazy. Memphis sighs.

10:00AM BBT: HG are up; Dan and Keesha outside drinking coffee and talking. Jerry is grooming in WC. Memphis is not on the feeds. Keesha is asking Dan about last night, asking if she said anything bad. (she was drunk).

Memphis is now up and outside with Dan and Keesha. Dan just said he was almost afraid to go today (luxury trip). Memphis tells him that they need every little detail of his trip. Dan said he is going to bring back something from Jerry. General Chit Chat... now very quiet. They seem to be having trouble getting awake. Jerry is now in BR getting dressed.

Archived