Get Involved, America!

lauri

I voted Ollie for used car salesperson of the year. For when he gets a job at the used car lot where April works.

That's what I answered as well...for the same reason! :grin2:

I also answered Ollie losing in the spelling bee to the 5 year old...

Memphis could beat Jessie in arm wrestling...Ollie will think it's him though

Toss up between Jerry and Dan who needs fashion police...

They were stupid questions...typical for BB.

This does sound like the hoh Nat won last year...ugh...that totally throws off my predictions as this being geared for someone that thinks logically...

Ya I really hate the questions.

On the contrary...I answered Ollie to most of these because he seems like the most unlikely for any of these. I think they BB is trying to make this too easy.

Ugh- I can't believe I even took 5 min to do that...I feel so dirty now.

I didn't see any "5 year old" question. Maybe they're changing questions around?

Like Brainshart, I don't think I saw a question about a 5 yr old. My opening question was about a HG getting lost on the way home to which I felt the obvious choice was HOllie :animated_bouncy:

I didn't answer Ollie in any of them... I put Michelle for the loss against the child... after all she cannot speak correctly... how in hells green acres can she spell???

Totally agree

i didnt even get past first question

Oh man, if they really ask those, I think they're setting up Dan to be a bigger target than he'll already be this week. I really don't think thats right. He's already got the "america's player" against him and now this latest fiasco. I really do not want to see Dan walk out that door with Michelle on Thursday. I'd like to see Ollie go. I really think that they MIGHT be bringing a NEW player in though. I really find it suspicious for them to have the "Big Brother" logo on the memory wall. Maybe a former BB player? And when they show the opening of the show, they show a Minnie Mouse type figure in one of the top boxes. Makes me wonder if they have a TWIST of someone new coming in at this point? The other figures in the opening resemble someone.

Hmmmmm....

Hi All. Last night they announced something about the TV audience having something to do with the game, and to go to the CBS BB10 web site to see what it is. I can't find anything. Did anyone else hear the announcement? Maybe I was dreaming?

cbs.com they had voting for question for next hoh comp

the voting is over now

Hi, Cathy! I gave the animal shelter answer to Jerry because it seems like he has said he works with the local animal shelter. But these questions are all a crap shoot. Meaning, BB can make "our" answers to be what they so choose!

pretty much

Archived